Big Mac on Carnivore Bread
My children have never been to McDonald’s but they love burgers! They usually have burgers for breakfast.
I thought it would be fun to recreate a Big Mac and make it on my Carnivore Bread recipe.
As you can see in our YouTube video, Kai LOVED this recipe!
HOW TO MAKE CARNIVORE BREAD
Further Food gelatin and collagen peptides are both excellent sources of collagen. Both their Collagen & Gelatin are sourced from the highest quality, grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free, and antibiotic free bovine collagen.
The benefits of collagen and gelatin are astounding! Just eating my delicious carnivore bread helps support skin elasticity & hydration, longer hair & nails, stronger bones & joints, faster recovery between workouts, increased flexibility, improved digestion, and it even keeps you feeling full and satiated for longer!
Further Food Collagen Peptides dissolve instantly in any recipe, and Gelatin Powder naturally thickens recipes. It’s perfect for making my carnivore Hawaiian Rolls, jello, sugar free gummies, no bake cheesecake, or panna cotta!
Use code MARIAMINDBODY is for 20% off site-wide !
Big Mac on Carnivore Bread
BIG MAC SAUCE:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a parchment lined baking sheet with tallow spray (or avocado oil spray) and set aside.
- Separate the eggs (save the yolks for another recipe like my keto ice cream, hollandaise, mayo or lemon curd), and place the whites into a large bowl or stand mixer. Add the allulose, Further Food gelatin, salt and cream of tartar if using and whip the whites for a few minutes until VERY stiff.
- Turn the mixer to low and gently mix the egg white protein powder into the whites. Slowly add in the egg yolks one at a time (if using). Do not over mix or the bread will end up like styrofoam.
- Divide the carnivore bread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet in 4 large rounds to replicate hamburger buns. Top with sesame seeds if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cook through and golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the pans.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
BIG MAC SAUCE:
- TIP OF THE DAY: I like to make sauces like this days ahead of time and store in the fridge to make meals easier.
- Place all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir well to combine. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Divide the beef into 8 balls and form into a flattened hockey puck shape. Season the outsides with salt.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet to medium high heat. To make one Big Mac (feel free to make all 4 at once if you want), place 2 burger patties onto the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Flip the burgers and place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of each patty. Place a cover over the skillet to help melt the cheese. Continue to cook the burgers to your desired doneness. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Slice the carnivore buns into thirds and place 1 patty onto the bun, top with the middle piece of the bun, then another burger patty. Top the burger with Big Mac sauce, shredded lettuce, diced onions and sliced pickles. Then place the top bun on the Big Mac. Serve immediately.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Every morning when I get up I thank God for Maria Emmerich and her husband Craig! I will never be able to convey my thanks for showing me the way to lose weight.
I tried every diet possible, I was in TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly)at the age of 12, I tried WW, and a few other well known diet programs. None of them ever worked long term. I’d lose a few pounds and gain it right back.
Wish I could send you a huge bouquet of flowers Maria, but once again I will just send you my thanks and deepest gratitude!
I don’t have many pictures of myself at 420+ pounds. So I have to go way back to find pictures to share. Hit 200 pounds this morning. I have to say it feels unbelievable!
On this first cool first day of Fall is a good day to do food prepping. I started out making two batches of Maria Emmerich’s Hard Boiled Egg Pudding, then two batches Maria’s Carnivore Bagel recipe.
This recipe (in her newest Cookbook) is so versatile that I made bagels, pizza crusts, a savory loaf, cinnamon waffles, and cinnamon bread too. All with just a slight adjustment to Maria’s recipe. (I add cinnamon, vanilla and maple extract to the cinnamon loaves/waffles). I made chicken breasts and legs in the crock pot and still have the bone broth simmering away.
Staying prepped for each week helps me stay on track. I am never tempted to cheat as my meals are ready to grab and go! KETO ON my friends!” Felicia