Testimony of the Day
Phone Client Email Update! “Hey Maria, I am 4 days into Keto and have lost 4lbs!! Woo woo!!!
I had all my blood work done today like you recommended. Hormone tests won’t be back for 3 weeks.
I am already sleeping better.
And get this – I haven’t had an antacid since Monday and I am Not having ANY heartburn!! I don’t know what to think about this!! Blows my mind!!!
To get the results like Robin, click here to get started. A year from now you will thank yourself!
It wasn’t always easy for me either! My before photo is in 2008 (about 1/2 way through my weight loss journey).
It might shock you to find out that I am not a fan of bulletproof coffee for those who are trying to lose weight. I write all about liquid calories and how they don’t register the proper hormones that signal satisfaction and fullness. I prefer clients to “chew” their calories. Drinking bulletproof coffee also takes you out of fasting which can accelerate weight loss.
I don’t mind bulletproof coffee for those who are not trying to lose weight, but I would prefer that they add their coconut oil to a decaf Americano. Read more on why HERE.
This recipe is easier than it looks! Check out my boys making it:
- ¾ cup plus 2 tbs coconut oil (organic butter if not dairy sensitive)
- 4 tbs SKINNYFat MCT oil *needed to create a smooth ice cream
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or water
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped clean or 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioners (or 1 tsp stevia glycerite): to desired sweetness
- ½ tsp salt *helps keep ice cream soft
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL:
- ½ cup natural peanut butter, softened
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners (or 1 tsp stevia): to desired sweetness
- In a blender (I used my blendtec), place the coconut oil, MCT oil, eggs, yolks, almond milk/water, vanilla bean seeds (discard the pod), natural sweetener, salt and cocoa powder. Blend until very smooth. Place into ice cream maker and watch the magic happen!
- Meanwhile, make the peanut butter swirl by combining the peanut butter, coconut oil/butter and natural sweetener in a small bowl. Combine until smooth. Cool in fridge until ice cream is almost done.
- Swirl into the ice cream maker for the last 30 seconds.
- Turn off ice cream maker. Store in airtight container in the freezer.
Traditional Ice Cream = 360 calories, 26g fat, 6g protein, 27g carbs, 1g fiber
"Healthified" Ice Cream = 310 calories, 31.7g fat, 6.5g protein, 3.3g carbs, 1.3g fiber
90% fat, 7% protein, 3% carbs