Tex Mex Dutch Baby
If you are looking for a delicious protein-packed breakfast and you are sick of eggs, you must try my Tex Mex Dutch Baby!
Dutch Baby pancakes are a baked pancake and my recipe is basically a zero carb Dutch baby and is packed with protein! Personally, I love this recipe for dinner!
To make my Tex Mex Dutch Baby, I used Keto Chow!
Most of you know I LOVE Keto Chow for my protein sparing bread! But not only does Keto Chow also make my favorite mineral drops, liquid magnesium and electrolyte drops! Click HERE to find!
Keto Chow’s egg white protein is super delicious and is a great way to increase protein without adding fat and is perfect for making my Tex Mex Dutch Baby! It is also vegetarian!
Keto Chow is owned by Chris and Miriam Bair. Click HERE to read their story on why they started the keto diet to help their child!
I LOVE supporting small companies like Keto Chow! It is cool to know that you can support a small family and get healthy while using their products!
Click HERE stock up and order their healthy products!
Tex Mex Dutch Baby
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or vegetarian broth
- 1/4 cup salsa plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup Keto Chow egg white powder
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real garlic salt or plain salt
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or bacon fat or duck fat
- Place an 8 inch cast iron skillet into the oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees F (400 degrees F in convection ovens). Make sure the skillet preheats and gets very hot otherwise the Dutch Baby won't puff up.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, broth, salsa, Keto Chow protein powder, taco seasoning, baking powder, and salt. Blend for about 1 minute or until foamy.
- Using an oven mitt, remove the skillet from the oven and place the avocado oil into the skillet. Swirl the skillet to coat the inside of the skillet.
- Pour the batter into the skillet.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until the pancake is puffed and golden brown.
- Remove the pancake from the oven, spread additional salsa onto the Dutch Baby, cut into wedges and enjoy!
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Well, I didn’t expect to feel emotional over this but here we are!
In two years, I have gotten sober, lost a baby, had a beautiful daughter who was in the NICU for the first 2 months of her life, and stopped taking care of myself due to pandemic life. 3 months ago I decided it was enough, and thanks to the delicious recipes and unwavering guidance of Maria Emmerich my life has changed.
I go for a walk every day with my daughter, I eat foods I love, and the PTSD and anxiety I have lived with since a serious accident in my early 20’s has become much more manageable. I am grateful!” Helen
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!
Click HERE to check out my supplement plans!
I’m wondering if the taco soup mix could be used in place or the chicken broth? Maybe just add plain water instead?
I’m sure that would work too 🙂