Protein Sparing Cinnamon Bread
My Protein Sparing protocol is something I have perfected over 20 plus years of helping clients lose weight and heal their bodies. Protein Sparing Modified Fasts (PSMF) are an awesome way to improve and speed up weight loss, break stalls and get faster results. There is an amazing introduction in the beginning of The Art of Fat Loss which teaches you how to do Protein Sparing Modified Fasting safely and effectively!
I have been asked to write a book for bariatric patients and The Art of Fat Loss and my Protein Sparing books are perfected for those patients! They are focused on protein and nutrient-dense foods that help you maintain muscle while losing fat!
The Art of Fat Loss book takes weight loss and healing to a whole new level with a lot of information about how to do PSMF and why they work, over 65 amazing recipes including PSMF versions of favorites like hard boiled egg pudding, bourbon chicken and more! Same great flavors but even better for fat loss results.
All of the recipes in The Art of Fat Loss are gluten free, dairy free, nut free and soy free. I had 6 recipe testers and they absolutely loved the recipes and still use them often!
We also included a month (4 weeks of 3 PSMF days each week) of meal plans that include grocery lists making it super easy to include PSMF and get results fast!
This is a pdf ebook that can be viewed on any device or computer.
Protein Sparing Modified Fasts are a powerful tool for fat loss and healing. Here is a video where I answer peoples questions about Protein Sparing Modified Fasts.
When you do Protein Sparing Modified Fasts, collagen does not count towards your protein goal. It doesn’t have a complete amino acid profile. It is best to eat real food!
If you would like to make a difference and support a small family rather than making a minuscule sale for a large company, I am happy to announce that you can now get my books as a high quality ebook that works on any platform (all done by my wonderful husband!). This is an ebook format that works on any computer or mobile device. It is a beautiful pdf that has all the full color pages and layouts as the printed books with click-able table of contents and searching capabilities. This is extremely useful when trying to find a recipe. These books are much higher quality than the ebook platforms (kindle, apple). Plus, most of the profits don’t go to Amazon or apple!
If you prefer print books over ebooks, I suggest printing the books out and put the pages in a 3 ring binder! You can organize pages and recipes as you like! I put my favorite recipes in the beginning!
To make this Protein Sparing Cinnamon Bread, I used a stand mixer! I adore my stand mixer and it was my favorite foodie gift!
Find my FAVORITE stand mixer HERE (makes a GREAT gift!)
Craving bread? This Protein Sparing Cinnamon Bread is a great way to satisfy a craving without the guilt while shrinking your waist line!
Protein Sparing Cinnamon Bread
- 10 large eggs separated
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- 1/2 cup vanilla egg white protein
- 4 ounces cream cheese or 4 egg yolks if dairy sensitive (OMIT FOR PROTEIN SPARING)
- 4-8 tablespoons ground cinnamon depends on how much you like cinnamon!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Separate the eggs. Place the whites and the salt into a stand mixer (or large bowl) whip the whites until very stiff.
- Slowly add in the protein powder. Do not over mix, otherwise it will turn out like styrofoam.
- Blend until smooth and then very gently add in the yolks OR the cream cheese (try to keep the whites fluffy). Omit for protein sparing.
- Next swirl in the cinnamon.
- Grease a bread pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the bread in to cool slowly.
- After 20 minutes, take the bread out.
- Once totally cool, cut into 12 large slices. I love mine made into French Toast!
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!