No Bake CHURRO Cheesecake
While I was on my keto retreat in Italy, I had time to help teach the group my tips and tricks on how to stay keto. One question was, “What are your favorite keto snacks to pack on a long flight?”
I told them my favorite healthy keto snacks and I also told them my kids LOVE these Churro Pork Rinds that we buy from Amazon.
Nancy, who was on my trip suggested that they would make a perfect crust for a cheesecake and she was absolutely right!
WHERE TO GET INGREDIENTS FOR NO BAKE CHURRO CHEESECAKE
If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food, pantry items, kitchen tools, supplements, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item. If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune!…but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS on the list!
Happy Shopping and THANK YOU for all your support!!!
No Bake CHURRO Cheesecake
- 2 ounces Churro Pork rinds, powdered (or plain pork rinds)
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered natural sweetener (I used 1/3 cup Lankanto and 1 teaspoon stevia glycerite)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons allulose (or equivalent powdered sweetener)
- Place the pork rinds into a food processor. Pulse until fine crumbs. Add the coconut oil/butter, cinnamon and stevia. Scrape the sides to combine the mixture well.
- Divide the mixture into small jars and press with your fingers to compact the crust.
- To make the filling, place the heavy cream into a large bowl and use a hand mixture to combine until the cream whips to medium peaks. Add the natural sweetener and combine until well mixed.
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla and salt and combine until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Divide the filling into the small jars.
- Place the topping ingredients into a small bowl and combine well. Divide onto each cheesecake. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 5 days.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Doesn’t Vito look AMAZING???? In only 6 months he transformed his healthVito is a chef in Canada and the first photo is from my keto retreat to Greece last fall. His after photo is from my keto Bali retreat!He still makes delicious food, he’s still a “foodie” but he modifies his recipes to be keto! He is the one who showed my how to make protein noodles with gelatin, water and dried egg whites! He even made squid ink pasta with it!
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!