Many of you know that we love Hawaii and we now have a place in Maui called the Keto Condo that you can rent! The Keto Condo is filled with our favorite keto snacks as well as my Keto Cookbooks and top-of-the-line keto gadgets like a Vitamix Blender, Stand Mixer, Air Fryer and Instant Pot so you can enjoy vacation while staying healthy!
One thing that I remember having in Hawaii before my strict keto lifestyle (in the beginning of my keto life, I often fell of the wagon while on vacation), we went to a Luau that served free Lava Flow drinks. OH MY WORD… dangerous! Lava Flows were delicious and waiters walked around handing them out! Needless to say… I had way too many.
Lava Flows are so delicious, I had to write a keto recipe for them! Lava Flows are basically a Pina Colada and a Strawberry Pina Colada flowing together.
If you stay at the Keto Condo, you must make this drink! But even if you are just chillin’ in your own backyard on a lovely summer afternoon, I highly suggest sipping on one of these!
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners’- style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener
- Few drops of coconut stevia
- 1 teaspoon pineapple extract (or a few drops of pineapple oil)
- ½ teaspoon rum extract
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Place the coconut milk, lime juice, sweetener, coconut stevia, pineapple extracts, rum extract, and ice in a blender and puree until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking. Divide ½ the mixture into 4 glasses.
- Add the sliced strawberries to the rest of the mixture in the blender and puree until smooth. Divide the mixture into the glasses on top of the coconut mixture. Serve and enjoy!
- Best served fresh, but extras can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month. Thaw for a few minutes before serving.
107 Calories, 9g fat, 1g protein, 5g carbs, 1g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hi Maria! I used to have IBS symptoms several times a week. It affected my sleep and disrupted daily life for me. I started Keto with me to be supportive of my wife’s weight loss journey and I am a true believer on how Keto heals. I lost the 40 pounds I so often lose and gain. I am where I want to be weight wise but there is no way I am not going to eat Keto. Keto has healed all of my digestive issues and improved my sleep.
Thank you for your help and delicious recipes!
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto School!