On my Keto Italy Trips (which you should come!), I want to make my easy Keto Cannoli recipe for those who travel with me!
The last trip, we went to a beautiful farm looking over the Sorrento Coastline! We made homemade mozzarella and homemade ricotta that was the best cheese I have ever tasted!
Here is a testimony from one of my Italy trips! Click HERE to learn more about the Italy Trip in 2022! What a GREAT gift idea!
“Our trip to Italy with Maria was one of the highlights of our experiences together, and at the time we’d been married almost 25 years!
It wasn’t just the scenery and the cuisine but also the friendships we forged with our fellow travelers.
It was the conversations we had as a group with Maria when she would share her vast knowledge of all-things Keto.
Amazingly, my husband was always a very competitive endurance athlete but until the trip to Italy he wasn’t on a keto diet (in fact, he was on the typical high-carb diet so many athletes have been told they need to follow to be successful). After traveling with Maria he switched to Keto, lost almost 20 pounds and has now been doing it for 3 1/2 years.
We are forever grateful to Maria for the opportunity we had to travel with her and our group and we mostly certainly plan to do it again.“ Lani
If you are craving a cannoli, I have the BEST keto cannoli recipe for you!
To make my keto cannoli shells, I used egglife wraps!
- 2 packages plain egglife wraps
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese strained
- 1/2 cup Natural Sweetener or allulose
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- The Good Chocolate chopped fine, optional garnish
- To make the keto cannoli shells, preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Take one egglife wrap and wrap it around a cannoli tube (click HERE to find).
- Repeat with remaining egglife wraps.
- Place the wrapped keto cannoli shells onto a baking sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the wraps are crisp. Remove from oven and allow to totally cool. If they are not crispy once they cool, place back into the oven for 15 minutes.
- To make the cannoli filling, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Place the cream into a small bowl and set aside.
- In the same mixing bowl, place the ricotta cheese, powdered sweetener, stevia glycerite, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix on medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute. Fold in the whipped cream. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 2 hours before filling the shells.
- Place the cannoli filling into a piping bag or large Ziplock with a 1/2 inch hole cut into the corner. Pipe the filling into each keto cannoli shell.
- Chop The Good Chocolate into small pieces. Garnish the exposed filling with the chocolate pieces.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hi Maria! Thank you for changing my life! My before photo is me at my highest weight of 265 lbs.
I am now 59 years old. 5’4”. Maintaining at 115 lbs. Size 2/XS.
Thank you, you seriously are an angel in this world!!” Debra
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!