Keto 7-Layer Dip
I am so honored! I was contacted by Hollywood Life to feature my MIND-BLOWING keto refried beans in a 7-layer dip just in time for the SuperBowl!
As you can see we are HUGE football fans and the Packer’s are doing great this year! What would be better than to watch football with a big bowl of Keto 7-Layer Dip?
My schedule is JAMMED packed right now! I just signed 3 book contracts, I am working with a beautiful actress (can’t say who yet) making cooking videos, teaching my keto college students, consulting clients daily AND I am about to go to Costa Rica to be the Keto Chef on a television show!
I really didn’t have much time to do a video for this amazing recipe for Keto 7-Layer Dip, but I couldn’t say no when then last video the did was for GORDON RAMSAY!!!!
So I jumped on my bicycle (I don’t have a car here) and rode along the ocean to the store to pick up eggplant to make my delicious keto refried beans.
Here is a video of us making my Keto Refried Beans a few years ago:
- 1 batch Maria’s keto refried “beans” (click HERE for my recipe)
- 1 cup sour cream (or guacamole if dairy free)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (omit if dairy free)
- 3 green onions, white and green parts chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ¼ cup sliced black olives, optional
- Serve with pork rinds
- Carnivore crisps chicken breast (use code MARIA to save 10%)
- In a large glass bowl or 9 inch pie plate, spread the refried beans.
- Spread the sour cream (or guacamole) on top of the refried “beans.”
- Layer the salsa on top of the sour cream, followed by shredded lettuce, cheese, green onion, diced tomato, black olives if desired.
- Serve with pork rinds and Carnivore Crisps!
157 calories, 11g fat, 7g protein, 6g carbs, 2g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hi Maria Emmerich,
I wanted to say thank you for saving my life!
I had breast cancer and thyroid cancer and w chemo 3X I was fighting losing battle.
I was a crime victim 22 yrs ago gunned down after giving a medical lecture out of state. I was going to restroom after giving lecture after ordering food to go and I was robbed, assaulted and shot in my right shoulder, destroying my rotator cuff and all bones in my shoulder. 18 reconstructive surgeries since has not given me full range of motion so that’s when I decided to focus on Infectious Disease.
It was 2 weeks later I was diagnosed w breast cancer and my hubby w prostate cancer! We were in an OMG moment. Chemo, stress & a sick grandson took its toll. When my own Dr told me “insulin time” I said hell no… time to do this and I did not look back. I tried calorie restrictions, work outs but I encountered adrenal fatigue from no thyroid (thyroid cancer diagnosed while being treated for breast cancer) so I had the metabolism issue.
Then I found you!
I was in a size 26 and now size 2!
HgbAIC was 9 now it’s 2!
My mental clarity returned, my emotional life improved and I found hope!
Thank you for all that you do, you changed my life!“ Dr K.