Jalapeno Popper Pizza
I usually don’t like spicy foods, but I love my Jalapeno Poppers wrapped in bacon! I also LOVE my Carnivore Pizza Crust!
Why not marry the two?
If you are a carnivore, you can make this keto pizza without the Jalapenos and it is totally carnivore!
I also love to dip my Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers in Ranch Dressing and the Jalapeno Popper Pizza also tastes great dipped into Ranch! I use and love Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing! It is dairy free, sugar free and only made with the best ingredients!
Primal Kitchen is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers! Use code: Maria for 20 % off!
The best part of this Jalapeno Popper Pizza is the BACON! I wish I would have put more bacon on it!
It is hard to find bacon without sugar and when you do it is VERY expensive! That is why I order Butcherbox bacon! It is sugar free and it is mailed to my front door!
If you LOVE bacon like my son does, you are going to want to check this out!
Butcherbox is doing a special deal when you sign up now!
If you’re an existing ButcherBox member I’ve got deals for you too.
Skip the stores with all the temptations and get quality food mailed to your front door!
Click HERE to access member deals and specials. You’ll find exclusive and limited time offers as well as new product launches like lobster, ground bison, seafood sampler, cast-iron favorites, their legendary bacon blast (10 packs of bacon for just $5/pack), and so much more. Their member deals are constantly changing so be sure to click HERE!
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
- 1 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese or butter
- 3/4 cup powdered pork rinds Pork Panko
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon Redmond Real salt use code Maria15 for 15% off!
- 6 slices sugar free bacon diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 jalapenos sliced thin
- Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
- If you have a pizza stone, place it into the oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- To make the dough, place the mozzarella and the butter in a heat safe bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is entirely melted. Stir well.
- Add the powered pork rinds, egg and salt and using a hand mixer, combine well.
- Put the dough on the greased piece of parchment paper on a flat baking sheet and pat out with your hands to make a large round circle.
- If you are using a pizza stone, transfer the pizza on the parchment and slide it onto to the hot pizza stone in the oven by sliding the parchment and pizza from the baking sheet onto the stone. Bake for 5 minutes or until the crust starts to get a little golden.
- Meanwhile, place the diced bacon into a cast iron skillet. Cook over medium high heat while crumbling often, for about 5 minutes or until slightly crisp. Remove from heat. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Set aside.
- Remove pizza crust from oven. Spread the softened cream cheese all over the top of the crust and top with cheese, diced bacon and slices of jalapeno.
- Place back into the oven and bake the pizza until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing if desired.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat slices on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“FYI, this health assessment has helped me more than any health care specialist I’ve seen or paid for, and it was worth every penny and more. I wish I’d known you guys sooner.
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!