Halle Berry Flourless Crepes
It is my dear friend Halle Berry’s birthday on August 14th!
As many of you know, I had the great pleasure of making friends with the beautiful Halle Berry and she wrote the forward for my Sugar Free Kids cookbook!
I wanted to write a very special keto recipe for Halle Berry’s birthday so my boys and I created Halle Berry Flourless Crepes!
Halle Berry is the sweetest and if you make my Halle Berry Flourless Crepes, make sure to post a photo and tag Halle so she can see how much we all adore her! I know it will make her day!
HOW TO MAKE HALLE BERRY FLOURLESS CREPES
To make my flourless crepes, I added Further Food vanilla collagen and gelatin instead of flour!
1/3 of the protein in your body is collagen: skin, hair, nails, joints, gut, bones, ligaments.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN and GELATIN:
- Can help with skin elasticity and aging. This means when losing a lot of weight it can help the skin shrink better, reduce wrinkles and cellulite
- It can help strengthen hair and reduce hair loss
- Improves joint health
- Builds bone strength
- Contains 18 amino acids that help muscle and ligament repair and recovery
- Contains glycine that helps with immune system health and helps with digestion
Use code MARIAMINDBODY is for 20% off site-wide !
Click HERE to get the deal!
Halle Berry Flourless Crepes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Further Food Vanilla Collagen
- 2 tablespoons Further Food gelatin
- 1 tablespoon Natural Sweetener or a drop of stevia glycerite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or strawberry extract
- ¼ teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- Sliced strawberries
- Protein Sparing Vanilla Pudding
- Heavy cream whipped until soft peaks form with a tablespoon or 2 or Swerve confectioners
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and combine until very smooth.
- Spray a crepe pan (click HERE to find) with avocado oil spray and heat over medium high heat. Once hot, pour one-quarter of the batter into the skillet. Cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes, then flip and cook until done, another 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the skillet and repeat with additional cooking spray and batter.
- Fill the crepes with sliced strawberries or whatever your heart desires!
- Tag Halle Berry in your Halle Berry Flourless Crepe photos!
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hi Maria! I’m so so so happy I found you! It took a lot of confront to start your program. I have been on a LectinFree diet plan for 3 years with lots of ups and downs & it was a tough decision to completely change my view on food. I stuck with plant paradox because my allergies & skin issues seem to go away when I avoided nightshades & other lectin foods.
I was so impressed with your posts & results that I decided to make one of your recipes & if I enjoyed it, I would commit & buy all the ingredients for the long haul. I made your PSMF air fry rolls & I fell in love. Okay at that point I had been up & down with my weight but maintained my Beachbody exercises pretty consistent for the past 3 years. My latest wake up call was when my bra band was starting to hurt me & I noticed I had gained back fat.
So I started your program (on Keto-Adapted.com) & just hit 2 weeks on Monday. First off, the results were immediate!!! I realized that the only time I’ve really had success with weight loss in the past.
I got two of my best friends to start as well – both Hashimoto cases!
So here’s a little before & after. I wish I had a before photo with my suit but I destroyed all evidence. I looked like an unhappy sausage at the time. ”
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!
Click HERE to check out my supplement plans!
Hi Maria. Can I use agar agar instead of gélatine ?
Sorry, I don’t use that. But you could certainly try 🙂
Where might I find the recipe for Protein Sparing Vanilla Pudding? Thanks 🙂
It’s right here: https://amzn.to/3lIVqXs
Or, with a membership on our support site you have access to exclusive recipes not available on my blog, including my PSMF Vanilla Pudding 🙂 https://keto-adapted.com/subscriptions/
What brand is your whipped cream dispenser?
I use this one: https://mariamindbodyhealth.com/whipped-cream-canister/
Whenever we’re in a store or someplace with customer service, we’re always asked if we have everything we need, or if we found everything we’re looking for. My smarty-pants husband always replies, “No–I need the winning lotto ticket and Halle Berry’s home phone number.” For a long time, he was saying Holly Berry, but I have since drilled the correct pronunciation into his head.
Now he says, “However you say her name, I still want her home phone number!”
HAPPY COMING BIRTHDAY, HALLE! My husband’s birthday is on the 21st.
Haha that’s the best ❤️
Hi Maria, This looks Amazing! Could I use Vanilla Egg white protein powder instead of collagen?
Sorry, you need the collagen for this recipe 🙂
Is the nutritional info per crepe?
Divide the yield into 4 equal portions to get your size per serving 🙂