Easy Protein Sparing Cinnamon Bread
I LOVE my protein sparing cinnamon bread! I also love easy recipes!
If you love my easy protein sparing bread, you are going to love this easy protein sparing cinnamon bread with a sweet sugar free glaze over the top!
If you would like to watch a video on how easy it is to make my Easy Protein Sparing Cinnamon Bread, I posted a quick video on my Instagram wall @mariaemmerich
To make my easy Protein Sparing Cinnamon Bread, I used Wholesome Yum allulose monk fruit blend !
Wholesome Yum brand of allulose is the best quality allulose and they even ship to Canada!
I also love Wholesome Yum because they are also a kind small family-owned business. You all know I love supporting small business!
Click HERE to watch a very helpful video on Protein Sparing and how to do PSMF properly and avoid the weight loss mistakes I see all the time!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a bread pan with avocado oil spray (or if making buns, place a piece of parchment onto a baking sheet and spray with avocado oil spray. Set aside.
- Place the egg white protein, allulose, gelatin, salt, cream of tartar and vanilla extract into the bowl of your stand mixer (or any large bowl). Stir to combine well.
- Add the water. Turn the mixer to high (or a hand mixer on high speed) and whip for at least 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Click HERE to find the 8 quart stand mixer I have so I can make 2 loaves of psmf bread at once! Makes a GREAT gift!
- Note: If adding yolks, lightly combine. But note, the yolks will increase fat and can increase likelihood of falling.
- Swirl in the cinnamon with a spatula or spoon.
- Place the mixture into the prepared bread pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through for buns. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked though and golden brown for a loaf.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before slicing.
- Click HERE to watch a very helpful video on Protein Sparing and how to do PSMF properly and avoid the weight loss mistakes I see all the time!
58 calories, 1g fat, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 6
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“I have been keto for 2 years and have lost 60lbs and have wanted to lose another 10lbs and it was so hard to fall off I found Keto Adapted – Maria Emmerich psmf (protein sparing modified fasting) way of life and I cannot believe the results I am having I went from 135lbs to 127lbs so quickly within a month of less!
I was at a point where I was only losing a pound a Month for months!
I’m not starving! I can’t wait to get to maintenance. It seems I will be there in no time! My health conditions are so thankful for it! I too have PCOS and I know the struggles.
I just wanted to say Thank you Maria for educating me.” – Eleanor
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!