Easy Pizza Dutch Baby
If you love pizza, you are going to LOVE my recipe for Pizza Dutch Baby pancakes!
A Dutch Baby is a fluffy baked pancake usually made with eggs and flour. I made mine basically zero carb by replacing the flour with egg white powder!
My Pizza Dutch Baby recipe is really easy to make and reminds me of a deep dish pizza!
To make my AMAZING Easy Pizza Dutch Baby, I used Primal Kitchen sugar free pizza sauce!
Primal Kitchen pizza sauce is the BEST pizza sauce I have ever tried! If you want to get your children to cut out the sugar, I highly suggest trying Primal Kitchen’s pizza sauce! Primal Kitchen pizza sauce tastes just like the pizza sauce I remembered as a kid!
It is shocking where sugar is hidden! The majority of the sugar we eat isn’t even known! Sugar is usually hidden in pizza sauce!
Another thing I love about Primal Kitchen Pizza Sauce is that they do not use seed oils in any of their products!
Pizza sauce often contains vegetable oils like soybean or canola oil. I feel good opening a jar of Primal Kitchen knowing that I am feeding my kids a Pizza sauce made with avocado oil and no added sugar!
CLICK HERE and use code MARIA for 20% off all Primal Kitchen products!
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup chicken broth (or vegetarian broth)
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Pizza Sauce, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup unflavored egg white protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real garlic salt (or plain salt)
- OPTIONAL: ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (or Nutritional Yeast) (omit for PSMF ratios)
- 1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen Avocado oil
- Place an 8 inch cast iron skillet into the oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees F (400 degrees F in convection ovens). Make sure the skillet preheats and gets very hot otherwise the Dutch Baby won't puff up.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, broth, Primal Kitchen pizza sauce, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Blend for about 1 minute or until foamy.
- Using an oven mitt, remove the skillet from the oven and place the avocado oil into the skillet. Swirl the skillet to coat the inside of the skillet.
- Pour the batter into the skillet.
- If desired, Sprinkle with Parmesan or Nutritional Yeast.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until the pancake is puffed and golden brown.
- Remove the pancake from the oven, spread additional pizza sauce onto the Pizza Dutch Baby, cut into wedges and enjoy!
294 calories, 19g fat, 26g protein, 4g carbs, 1g fiber
(Without cheese or avocado oil):
192 calories, 9g fat, 22g protein, 4g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 1.8
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“I just have to extend my abundant gratitude! I’ve been following a ketogenic diet for 6+ years and have learned everything I know from Keto Adapted – Maria Emmerich and Craig Emmerich. I cannot believe all the knew knowledge I’m gaining following PSMF (Protein Sparing) days. I’m beyond grateful and excited to continue my journey and quest for optimal health and wellness!” – Allison
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!