Easy Keto Cheesecake for 2
It is my son Micah’s 13th birthday today. I can’t believe my baby boy is 13! Where does the time go?
Micah LOVES cheesecake and he loves strawberries! Since this year we didn’t have a large party, I didn’t want to make a huge cheesecake so I made an easy keto cheesecake for 2. Well, this cheesecake doesn’t just serve 2, it could serve 4. But cheesecake always makes great leftovers!
SPECIAL BIRTHDAY GIFT
One of the homeschool assignments I’ve given the boys the past few years is to do a PowerPoint presentation about various topics every week. Sometimes I give a topic, but most of the time they get to pick.
I look forward to their presentations every week!
But this week, I surprised my son with a presentation about him. About how he has brought so much joy into my life and how grateful I am to be his mother!
HOW TO MAKE EASY KETO CHEESECAKE FOR 2
My recipe for cheesecake for 2 is so simple, my son Kai helped me make it and he basically did it himself!
This keto cheesecake does not have a crust. Too often I make a keto cheesecake and no one eats the crust anyway and I feel it isn’t needed! By not doing a crust, this makes the cheesecake extra easy!
Share this recipe with a friend who would loves cheesecake like Micah does!
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
I also served sugar free chocolate covered strawberries with the easy cheesecake! Micah LOVES strawberries and he loves chocolate! Since we do not eat sugar, I used The Good Chocolate to coat the strawberries. The Good Chocolate is a sugar free chocolate that is absolutely delicious! Click HERE to find!
Easy Keto Cheesecake for 2
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Natural Sweetener or 1/4 cup and 1 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Redmond Real Salt
- Sliced strawberries
- The Good Chocolate Click HERE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (Do not use convection oven, the air causes cracks in the cheesecake). Place a piece of parchment on the bottom of a 5 inch springform pan (OR I used a 4 inch springform pan and a 4 1/2 inch springform pan to make a mini tower). Spray with avocado oil spray. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese into a large bowl. Add the sweeteners, egg, vanilla, lemon juice and salt. Use a hand mixer to beat until very smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking (some of the natural sweeteners cook off so it will be less sweet after baking).
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pans. Place onto a rimmed baking sheet and place into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
- NOTE: If using a 4 inch and 4 1/2 inch springform pan, cook the 4 inch for 18 minutes and the 4 1/2 inch for 20 minutes. Check with a toothpick and add more time if needed.
- Once the cheesecake is done cooking, remove from the oven and cool completely. After it is cool, use a sharp knife to rim the outside of the cheesecake. Open the springform pan and place onto a platter.
- Decorate the cheesecake with strawberries or whatever you prefer!
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“What is even happening here??!!!
Forever grateful for Maria Emmerich and Craig Emmerich!
With their help, I am changing my life!
I started at 289lbs…now I am headed towards 200. Locked, loaded, and ready to go!!!!!” Jess
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!
Click HERE to check out my supplement plans!
Do you have nutritional information for this please?
Sorry about that, the post went out to soon. I updated it above 🙂
The recipe title says for 2 but the number of servings says 4. Help!
Correct. This cake makes 4 total servings 🙂
Happy Birthday Micah!
I can’t believe you are 13 already!!
Have a fabulous day 🙂
Such a handsome kid! Love to you Micah and your amazing family!! God bless you always!!
Happy birthday to Micah! It’s so sweet to read how proud you are of him, and it’s always nice to see your little boys cooking with you. Thank you for this recipe, luckly without ingredients difficult to find here in Europe (despite Swerve not being avaible, we can get stevia glycerite or use erythritol in place of it, and everything else is already in almost every kitchen!) 🙂 How long could it last stored in the fridge? Can it eventually be frozen?
Hi Maria and Craig,
Happy birthday to Micah, what a handsome son!
A quick question re: Jess and her testimony! To get these results, did she work with you personally, do a health update or just wing it on her own. Her testimony is so inspirational!!
Jess did my phone consultation package: https://keto-adapted.com/product/phone-consultation-package/
Happy Birthday to Micah! So either a 5 inch pan or a 4 inch and a 4 1/2 inch?
Thank you!! Yes, that is correct 🙂
Maria- thank you for all your recipes. Do you know if you can make this cheesecake in one pan? Perhaps if made in one pan then you could split it down the middle.
Yes, you can do that. I just used two pans to make a tiered cake 🙂
I remember when you first brought them both home–he INSISTED on holding your hand while you tried to cook meals with the other hand (and even managed to write a one-handed cookbook!) Thirteen years…WOW…I’ve been following your blog a long time!
You picked the right mom, Micah!
You are so sweet! Many blessings to you!!
I don’t know how I missed this, but better late than never!
Happy Birthday, Micah! I hope you had a great day and that all of your birthday wishes come true. ❤️
Belated happy birthday Micah!
I made this in a 6” pan-what I had-&topped it with a sauce made from fresh local blueberries I’d picked. 😋 Oh, so good!
Sounds delicious! Thank you!!