Easy Italian Chili
My boys have loved this Easy Italian Chili for YEARS and eat it almost daily! I can’t believe I haven’t written a recipe for it, but honestly, it is so simple, I just overlooked writing this easy recipe!
My sugar free kids say it tastes like Pizza in a Bowl!
My whole family loves ground beef recipes, so I always have a chest freezer filled with ground beef. As many of you know, I do not like driving to the store and wasting time waiting in line. I would much rather enjoy the outdoors. That is why this Easy Italian Chili is a family go-to recipe! Everything ingredient for my Italian Chili was mailed to me! Everything from the beef, Italian Sausage, salt AND the delicious marinara sauce!
You all know that I am a busy working mom who also homeschools her 2 boys. I am always looking for ways to save time so I make sure I have time to make healthy meals at home!
SO I am excited to tell you about this great deal going on for my readers!
New members receive The Essentials Bundle – up to 7 lbs of FREE chicken breasts, pork chops, and ground beef for free in their first ButcherBox order.
Butcherbox meats are 100% grass-fed beef, free-range organic chicken, humanely raised pork, and even wild-caught seafood.
It’s conveniently delivered to your door, and shipping is always free!
Their member deals are constantly changing so be sure to log into your account to check out their latest offers.
Click HERE to find these cute basketball bowls for your Italian Chili!
There are no excuses for not eating keto! The food is delicious and check out this YouTube video of us making this delicious Easy Italian Chili! Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
- 1 pound Butcherbox ground beef
- 1 pound sugar-free Italian sausage
- 2 teaspoons Redmond Real salt (use code Maria15 for 15% off!)
- 2 (24 oz) jars Primal Kitchen Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce (use code MARIA for 20% off)
- 1 tsp stevia glycerite (optional)
- 1 (8 oz.) block Parmesan cheese, shredded (omit if dairy free)
- Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Crumble the ground beef and sausage into the hot pan, season with Redmond Real salt and cook until evenly browned.
- Drain off excess grease. Pour in the Primal Kitchen Marinara sauce and stevia. Stir to blend, then cover and simmer over low heat for at least 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Taste, and adjust salt and sweetness if desired. The longer the chili simmers, the better it will taste. Remove from heat and serve, or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Can be frozen for up to a month.
457 calories, 31g fat, 32g protein, 11g carbs, 1g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!