Easy Homemade Eggnog
My son Kai LOVES eggnog! He started asking me to make my keto homemade egg nog back in March this year. I think it was when we were all craving comforting food because of the Corona Virus.
If you are craving eggnog like we are, you must try this homemade recipe!
It is so simple, yet so delicious! Honestly, I think it is a great breakfast option if you are sick of scrambled eggs! If I would have this easy homemade eggnog for my breakfast, I would use only almond milk (skip the cream). That way, I can drink the whole thing and get 2 eggs in for my protein!
If you want to watch me make delicious keto recipes like this easy homemade eggnog, subscribe to our new YouTube Channel to get updated when the video comes out which will be in a day or two, and comment below on what video recipe we should make next!
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
You can garnish this delicious keto eggnog with dairy free whipped cream or real whipped cream. If you don’t have one yet, one of my favorite gadgets is a whipped cream dispenser (click HERE to find the one I have). Makes a great holiday gift!
I use my Blendtec daily! No lie. I use it for everything. I make my sauces in it, salad dressings (my Ranch is the best!), my keto soups that I want pureed, and it makes my hard boiled egg pudding into the creamiest chocolate mousse!
Yes, a it is a pricy gift, but I went through a cheap blender almost every year. My Blendtec blender has lasted 10 years! It is good investment in my mind!
- ¾ cup heavy cream (or more almond milk if dairy free)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk (or more heavy cream)
- 2 raw eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Few drops vanilla stevia (or 3 tablespoons Swerve)
- Pinch of Redmond Real Salt (use code Maria15 for 15% off)
- OPTIONAL: 1 scoop Further Foods Vanilla Collagen
- Heat the heavy cream and almond milk in a sauce pot over high heat until it comes to a soft boil.
- Meanwhile place the eggs, vanilla, nutmeg, stevia and salt into a blender. Puree the mixture and while the blender is running over slow speed, pour the hot cream mixture into the blender. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- You can garnish this delicious eggnog with dairy free whipped cream or real whipped cream. If you don't have one yet, one of my favorite gadgets is a whipped cream dispenser (click HERE to find the one I have). Makes a great holiday gift!
204 calories, 20g fat, 6g protein, 2g carbs, 0.3g fiber
(196 calories, 20g fat, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0.3g fiber)
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
I wanted to tell you that with your help, I’m OFF all my medications! My ankylosing spondylitis (AS) was ruining my life. I lived in chronic pain.
At my last doctors appointment, my tests show that I’m in remission. My doctor asked what I was doing because she has NEVER had a patient get off medication and heal like I have! I told her, I do everything Maria Emmerich tells me to do. She’s looking you up!
The modified keto plan and supplements you have me on have changed my life! I’m finally living again! You are a magician!” Jen
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!