Crab Louie Salad
Crab Louie salad
Funny story, I ordered a Crab Louie salad at a some-what upscale restaurant in Hawaii, assuming that lit would have REAL crab…nope! Imitation crab! YUCK!
All keto…. of-course!
If you would like to get a sneak peak of what I eat while camping, check out my Instagram @mariaemmerich
- 1 pint mayonnaise (homemade or Primal mayo) (use egg free mayo recipe if needed)
- ½ pint tomato sauce
- ½ cup diced dill pickles
- 3 tablespoons juice from the dill pickles
- To make the dressing, dice the dill pickles until tiny pieces. Place in a medium bowl, add the mayo, pickle juice, and tomato sauce.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 8 ounces canned crabmeat
- 4 hard boiled eggs, quartered (omit if egg free)
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- Louis dressing for serving
- Dice the bacon and fry until slightly crisp, about 3 minutes, stiring often. Remove from skillet and set aside on paper towel to drain and cool.
- Make a bed of romaine lettuce on a large plate. Top with a row of each: crab, bacon, quartered hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, onions and black olives. Drizzle with Louie dressing.
If you are looking for tasty exclusive recipes and meal planning with grocery lists that have perfect ratios check out my new eBook! All NEW exclusive recipes! Click HERE for more info!
Thank you for your love and support!
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Platinum Member Testimony: “I’d been Keto for 6 months, but hadn’t lost a pound.
I lost 6 lbs this week! It’s because I used the numbers you gave to me as a platinum member and I tracked them using the meal planner. It works!” – Kathy
Platinum members get live weekly meetings with me and you can ask Kathy at our meetings all about her experience! As well as exclusive recipes, technology to make your own meal plans that are perfectly formulated as well as tailored to your needs (dairy free, egg free), grocery lists and much much more!