Protein Noodle Chicken Alfredo
OH MY GOODNESS! Move over Olive Garden! My Protein Noodle Chicken Alfredo is taking over!
Last week I had an interview with Good Morning America and one of the questions they asked me was, “How do you come up with these creative recipes?”
When I was a young teenager, I loved going to Olive Garden! I grew up in Medford Wisconsin which is a small town so Olive Garden was a special treat. It was usually when my mom would take me school shopping in Eau Claire Wisconsin, which was about 90 minutes from Medford. I would always get the Chicken Alfredo!
I still want to enjoy my favorite foods and I finally came up with a delicious Chicken Alfredo using my Protein Noodles!
So many of you LOVE my Protein Noodle Lasagna, I thought I must try my delicious Alfredo sauce over protein noodles!
I had Applegate Chicken in my fridge that I wanted to use up because I was suppose to make my Protein Noodle Lasagna for Halle Berry last Friday, but we ended up not doing the video, but we did make Bourbon Chicken together, which was super cool! I post the video of us cooking together on my YouTube channel in a few weeks!
This Protein Noodle Chicken Alfredo recipe is so good, you are going to want to make 8 servings to have plenty of leftovers! However, if you only want to make 4 servings, you can easily cut the recipe in half.
- ALFREDO SAUCE:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 head roasted garlic (click HERE)or 2 cloves raw garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ⅔ cup beef broth (I used Kettle and Fire brand)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 packages Applegate Organic Deli Chicken, sliced into fettuccine shapes
- Make the sauce: Place the butter in a saucepan with the garlic and cook until light golden brown, stirring constantly so the butter doesn’t burn. Turn the heat to low and smash up the garlic in the butter. Stir in the cream cheese, broth, and Parmesan. Simmer for at least 15 minutes (the flavors open up if you simmer longer).
- While the sauce simmers, slice the deli meat into fettuccine shaped noodles.
- Once the sauce is finished, pour the sauce over the chicken noodles and enjoy!
- Store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. To reheat, place the sauce with the noodles into a pot over medium heat for 3 minutes or until heated through.
425 calories, 36g fat, 21g protein, 2g carbs, 0.1g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“35 days. 15 pounds. And the best I’ve ever felt!
Thank you Maria Wojcik Emmerich & Craig Emmerich. Thank you. Thank you for sharing something you love to inspire me to try just ONE MORE THING before I gave up hope for my adrenal fatigue recovery.
PSMF has been a godsend! ” – Ashley
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!