Carnivore Chicken Parmesan
I love chicken parmesan but you know what makes it even better??? Alfredo sauce!
So I made a carnivore alfredo sauce to serve with my Carnivore Chicken Parmesan and it was absolutely mouth watering!
WHERE TO GET INGREDIENTS FOR CARNIVORE CHICKEN PARMESAN
If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food, pantry items, kitchen tools, supplements, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item. If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune!…but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS on the list!
Happy Shopping and THANK YOU for all your support!!!
Carnivore Chicken Parmesan
CARNIVORE ALFREDO SAUCE
- 1 cup salted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 clove minced garlic OPTIONAL: Omit for strict Carnivore
CARNIVORE CHICKEN PARMESAN
- 8 6-ounce chicken breast pounded thin
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup powdered pork rinds (or powdered parmesan OR PSMF Flour)
- 2 tablespoons tallow or lard or duck fat
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- PSMF noodles (or deli chicken, sliced into noodles)
- Make the sauce: Place the butter in a saucepan with the garlic and cook until light golden brown, stirring constantly so the butter doesn’t burn. Turn the heat to low and smash up the garlic in the butter. Stir in the cream cheese, broth, and Parmesan. Use an immersion blender to puree until smooth. Simmer on low while you make the chicken parmesan.
- Place one chicken breast into a large ziplock. Use a mallet or rolling pin to pound out the chicken breast to 1/2 inch thickness. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Crack the eggs into a shallow baking dish. Place the pork panko (or powdered Parmesan or PSMF Flour) in another shallow baking dish.
- Dredge chicken in the eggs and let any excess drip off, then dip both sides of the chicken in the pork panko and use your hands to coat the chicken well.
- Heat a large non-stick scan pan to medium high heat. Add the tallow, lard or duck fat to the pan. Once hot, add the chicken breasts (you will have to work in batches depending on how large your skillet is). Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes. Place a slice of mozzarella onto each chicken breast and place the skillet into a broiler oven for a minute or until the cheese is melted and the chicken breast reads 165 degrees F in the thickest part of the breast.
- To assemble the Carnivore Chicken Parmesan, place 1/2 cup protein sparing noodles if using onto a plate. Spoon a few tablespoons of the carnivore alfredo sauce over the noodles and top with a chicken breast. Serve.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“I really cannot thank Maria and Craig enough for their wisdom! I feel like I cracked the code and it’s cheating the way the weight just falls off so easily. I love this way of life and will never go back!Migraines GONE!Eczema GONE!Rosacea GONE!Joint pain GONE!sw: 296 cw: 173 gw: 150I am 6ft tall and 41 yrs old.” -James
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!