TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
A great supplement testimony!:“I just wanted to give you a quick update. I am on my fourth week of supplements and feel like someone flipped a switch inside me this week! I am getting 6-7 uninterrupted hours of sleep a night (which hasn’t happened in years), my gut is pain free and not bloated (again, it’s been years – at least 20) and it feels like a cloud has lifted – I feel happy and upbeat, not exhausted, irritated, anxious and stressed every waking moment.
I have to admit that I was doubtful; I figured I was just wasting money. It has really given me hope that I can be healthy after all these years. I’m not seeing much weight loss but it’s clear that lots of healing is going on in my body.
I am so grateful to you for sharing your knowledge and advice!” – Christine
I love simple flavorful recipes and this is recipe is not only beautiful, it has the most amazing flavors of summer. I dream of juicy tomatoes like this in the middle of winter!
If you really want to impress your guests with a delicious and lovely salad with a flavorful punch, you must make this!
- 3 organic ripe tomatoes, ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, ¼-inch thick slices
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Avocado or Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Coarse sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Place a slice of tomato, mozzarella, then a basil leaf on a large, shallow platter. Repeat with remaining tomato, mozzarella and basil. Drizzle with avocado or olive oil all over the platter and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
161 calories, 13g fat, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0.4g fiber