Burrata with Creamy Truffle Mushrooms
We had a stop in Dubai when we traveled to Africa. We dined at Prime 68. On the menu they had Burrata with Creamy Truffle mushrooms. It was one of the best thing I’ve ever eaten! I had to create a recipe for all of you to try!
Instead of using real truffles which are very pricy, I used truffle salt which you can get on Amazon HERE for a great price. I always have truffle salt in my pantry to make my recipe for The Best Steak Sauce recipe.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (or duck fat if dairy free)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (mini Portobello or button)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- ½ cups heavy cream (omit if dairy free, it is delicious without)
- 3/4 teaspoon truffle salt (click HERE)
- Fresh ground pepper
- 4 balls of burrata cheese, room temperature
- OPTIONAL: Drizzle with Truffle Oil
- Splash of lemon juice (optional, if desired)
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add the butter then add the mushrooms, garlic and thyme. Cook until the mushrooms are golden brown Season with truffle salt. Pour in the cream and lemon juice. Season pepper. Simmer for a few minutes until the sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Divide the mushroom mixture into 4 bowls. Place a piece of burrata into each bowl on top of the mushrooms. Drizzle with truffle oil if desired.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat, place the mushrooms onto a skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 minutes or until heated through. Top with burrata.
413 calories, 41g fat, 9.7g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fiber
P:E ratio: 0.2
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hi Maria! I’ve lost over 100 pounds, almost 40 of those since January 1 this year, and this is the promised transformation post.It’s taken almost 4 years since I first started keto the day after thanksgiving 2018. I backslid a time or two, but in January when Stacy started The 30-Day Ketogenic Cleanse, I joined in. It’s been “downhill” ever since!Keto alone was great at first but eventually I started binging on cheese. Maria Emmerich’s cleanse was the boot I needed to get back on track. I love to cook and the recipes are genius. Thank you so much, Maria Emmerich for your support and sharing your creativity. And thank you also to Craig Emmerich for explaining the science and making it make sense. There’s not many foods I can’t find a dupe for that’s satisfying to me. And the bonus is eating this good and losing weight!” Ann
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!