Testimony of the Day
“I started to follow Maria last March 2013, my before picture that in portuguese says “Antes” it looks like I was pregnant but I wasn’t, my baby had almost 1 year old at that time, I was a type 2 diabetic, and I`m not anymore, I have hypothyroidism, and I was always anxious, nervous, tired. I used to have migraines and trouble to sleep, not anymore! I have 3 kids under 5, and now I have the energy that I need to take care of them and play with them, I just love to be on my own skin now, my “Hoje” pic shows how I look today with 50lb down, I fell like my real me again, life is great! thanks Maria for everything, I can’t thank you enough!” – Cynthia
To get the results like Cynthia, click HERE for easy to follow keto-adapted meals.
SUGAR FREE BACON
It is hard to find bacon without sugar and if you do, it is really expensive! That is why I order Pederson’s Farms bacon! Click HERE to get sugar-free bacon!
If you want to get my favorite keto BUNDLE of meaty goodness from Pederson’s Farms, you get a great deal!
Maria’s Mind Body Health Bundle contains 10 of Pederson’s Natural Farms Whole30 Approved No Sugar Added products. Included with this bundle is:
- 1 package No Sugar Added Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon
- 1 package No Sugar Added Smoked Kielbasa
- 1 package Uncured No Sugar Grass Fed Added Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 package Fully Cooked No Sugar Added Mild Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1 Uncured No Sugar Added Half Ham, Boneless and Spiral Sliced
- 1 package No Sugar Added Italian Ground Sausage
- 1 package No Sugar Added Chorizo
- 1 package No Sugar Added Uncured Old World Kielbasa
- 1 package No Sugar Added Uncured Hot Dogs (Made with Pork & Bacon)
- 1 package 100% Grass Fed Organic Ground Beef
Bundle is normally $225.00 but with code: MARIAEMMERICH it is only $161.00! Click HERE to get it!
- 1 (1/2-pound) piece slab bacon, cut crosswise into ¼-inch-thick pieces
- 1¼ cups finely chopped onion
- ⅔ cup finely chopped celery
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- ¼ tsp hot smoked paprika
- ½ cup chicken bone broth
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 3 cups "riced" cauliflower
- 2 TBS unsalted butter
- ½ tsp Iodized sea salt
- Cook bacon in a 4-quart heavy pot over low heat until some of fat is rendered, about 5 minutes. Add onion, celery, and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened but not browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Stir in spices.Add stock and tomato sauce and bring to a boil. Stir in cauliflower rice and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until some of liquid is absorbed and cauliflower is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Stir in butter, salt, and pepper to taste, then remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
White Rice = 242 calories, 53 carbs, 0 fiber
Brown Rice =218 calories, 46 carbs, 4 fiber
Cauliflower "Rice" = 28 calories, 3 carbs, 1 fiber