Testimony of the Day
“I started to follow Maria last March 2013, my before picture that in portuguese says “Antes” it looks like I was pregnant but I wasn’t, my baby had almost 1 year old at that time, I was a type 2 diabetic, and I`m not anymore, I have hypothyroidism, and I was always anxious, nervous, tired. I used to have migraines and trouble to sleep, not anymore! I have 3 kids under 5, and now I have the energy that I need to take care of them and play with them, I just love to be on my own skin now, my “Hoje” pic shows how I look today with 50lb down, I fell like my real me again, life is great! thanks Maria for everything, I can’t thank you enough!” – Cynthia
To get the results like Cynthia, click HERE for easy to follow keto-adapted meals.
SUGAR FREE BACON
It is hard to find bacon without sugar and if you do, it is really expensive! That is why I order Pederson’s Farms bacon! Click HERE to get sugar-free bacon!
If you want to get my favorite keto BUNDLE of meaty goodness from Pederson’s Farms, you get a great deal!
Maria’s Mind Body Health Bundle contains 10 of Pederson’s Natural Farms Whole30 Approved No Sugar Added products. Included with this bundle is:
- 1 package No Sugar Added Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon
- 1 package No Sugar Added Smoked Kielbasa
- 1 package Uncured No Sugar Grass Fed Added Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 package Fully Cooked No Sugar Added Mild Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1 Uncured No Sugar Added Half Ham, Boneless and Spiral Sliced
- 1 package No Sugar Added Italian Ground Sausage
- 1 package No Sugar Added Chorizo
- 1 package No Sugar Added Uncured Old World Kielbasa
- 1 package No Sugar Added Uncured Hot Dogs (Made with Pork & Bacon)
- 1 package 100% Grass Fed Organic Ground Beef
Bundle is normally $225.00 but with code: MARIAEMMERICH it is only $161.00! Click HERE to get it!
Bacon Carolina Rice
- 1/2 pound bacon cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 1 1/4 cups onion finely chopped
- 2/3 cup celery finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 3 cups cauliflower "riced"
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or butter flavored coconut oil for dairy free
- 1/2 teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- Cook bacon in a 4-quart heavy pot over low heat until some of fat is rendered, about 5 minutes. Add onion, celery, and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened but not browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Stir in spices. Add stock and tomato sauce and bring to a boil. Stir in cauliflower rice and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until some of liquid is absorbed and cauliflower is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Stir in butter, salt, and pepper to taste, then remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
ooh, made a version of this tonight (didn’t have all the ingredients but had the main ones) and YUM! next time I might let my bacon crisp a bit longer. DH loved it too! I was so impressed!! This one goes on my “to make again” list!! Thanks!!
This recipe is really good. I didn’t have the smoked paprika and my mustard powder was disturbingly expired. In their place I used regular paprika and squeezed half a lemon over it to give it that extra something–and it turned out impressively tasty anyway–yay!
Thanks so much for writing!!!