Testimony of the Day
“Dear Craig & Maria, I have been on your 30 day accelerated plan for 1 week and I am thrilled with the results!!!! I have lost between 6-7 pounds in 1 week! This NEVER has happened before, and Craig is right, I am not hungry or having cravings as long as I stick to the plan.
I didn’t believe it at first, but I can honestly say now that this ‘way of eating’ does work. I have avoided all dairy and don’t really miss it at this point. I feel better and am experiencing higher energy levels. I noticed that when I ate a little more than the plan suggests or when I didn’t exercise or get all my water in, I gained. I just have to make sure to follow the plan as close as I can now and hope for more shedding of pounds.
I made your chili recipe last night and both my husband & I absolutely loved it! ( He said he didn’t even miss all the beans because it was so flavorful and tasty! ) Thank you both for your great advice and meal plans! Danielle”
To get started like Danielle click HERE. I’d be honored to help you too!
Are you or someone you know taking antacids on a daily basis? Antacids cause ulcers, chronic inflammation, leaky gut, food allergies, anemia, inflammatory bowel digestive issues disease, restless leg…Your stomach is a very acid environment with a pH at 2 or less. Stomach acid is essential for to absorb vitamin B-12 and minerals that allow you to release hormones from the pancreas, without which can lead to development of diabetes. It also helps breakdown protein. When you don’t have stomach acid to breakdown food, undigested proteins sit like a rock in the intestines. This slowly eats holes in your intestines and this inflammation begins a detrimental snowball effect. When you start to have holes in your intestines, food starts to leak into your bloodstream (leading to leaky gut
syndrome). This is awful because the immune system goes into overdrive to kill the unknown substances in the blood…NOW we have food allergies! So if you are a fan of cereal and skim milk, you will most likely have a wheat, corn and dairy allergy…oh boy! When this happens, other health issues follow; such as chronic/seasonal allergies, constipation and/or diarrhea and inflammatory bowel disease (IBS).
There are many natural ways to clear acid reflux without any side effects.
STEPS TO HEAL:
1. Drink small amounts of room temperature water while eating. Drinking large amounts of cold beverages dilutes your digestive enzymes.
2. Skip the coffee, carbonated beverages, alcohol and aspirin until your intestines are healed.
3. Add in Aloe Vera supplements; it naturally repairs the damage that was done to the esophagus safely. Aloe Vera’s major ingredient buffers pH+ and it naturally speeds the healing process.
4. DECREASE Foods that cause the problems: food chemicals, vegetable oils, sugar, and starch. It could also be a food allergy/sensitivity; in this case eliminate gluten or the food causing the issue.
5. Eat foods that heal the intestines: coconut oil, bone broth, and any “healthified” recipe that has no sugar.
6. Add in supplements to heal the intestines so you can enjoy food again! Check out the book: Keto-Adapted HERE.