One thing that I ALWAYS have stocked in my freezer are keto ice pops and this new strawberry cheesecake ice pop is my kids favorite one yet! In the summer I am all about easy recipes. Ice pops are something that even my boys can make and are so tasty on a hot summer day!
To find more Quick and Easy recipes to keep you on the keto diet during your busy summer check out my book Quick and Easy Ketogenic Cooking book! Most cookbooks only have 100-120 recipes in them and mine have over 175 recipes! Click HERE to find it on SALE today!
Thank you for your love and support!
- 4 oz cream cheese or Kite Hill dairy free cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 4 tablespoons Swerve (or erythritol and 1 tsp stevia glycerite) (more or less to desired sweetness)
- 2 teaspoons strawberry extract
- Pinch of fine grain sea salt
- OPTIONAL: ½ cup sliced strawberries
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking. Pour mixture into ice pop molds. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours and serve.
Ben and Jerry's = 230 calories, 13g Fat, 3g protein, 27 carbs, 0g fiber
"Healthified" Pops = 112 calories, 10g fat, 2.4g protein, 3.5 carbs, 1g fiber