The BEST Flourless Fudgy Protein Brownies
Oh my word my friends! I just made the BEST flourless brownies that are packed with protein and super fudgy!
December 8th is National Brownie Day and my Flourless Fudgy Protein Brownies are perfect for celebrating!
There is no almond flour or coconut flour to keep these brownies nut free and they are dairy free!
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST FLOURLESS FUDGY PROTEIN BROWNIES
To make my brownies, I used chocolate Equip Prime Protein powder!
I recently found Equip and let me tell you… I am in LOVE with it! The chocolate Prime Protein powder is an all-natural, comes from 100% grass-fed beef protein powder with only only 3 ingredients: beef, cocoa powder, and stevia. No fillers, no additives, no chemicals and it is SUPER delicious!
There are so many recipes I have been creating with it and I couldn’t wait any longer to share these flourless brownies with all of you!
My recipe testers all said, this is the BEST fudgy brownie ever!
Use code MARIA to save!
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped fine
- 12 tablespoons butter flavored coconut oil, divided (or butter if not dairy free)
- 3/4 cup powdered allulose(or Swerve) plus 1 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 2 eggs
- 3 scoops Equip chocolate beef protein powder (use code MARIA15 to save!)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 8 inch pie pan with avocado oil spray and set aside.
- Place the chopped chocolate into a large bowl. Heat ½ of the butter until it is very hot and slowly whisk into the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is melted.
- In another bowl place the rest of the softened butter and the natural sweetener. Use a hand mixer to mix until butter is fluffy. Add the eggs and mix for another minute. Add the Equip protein powder, vanilla and salt and stir well. Slowly mix in the melted chocolate mixture and combine well.
- Place into the prepared pie pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until brownies are cooked through.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Can be frozen for up to a month.
216 calories, 20g fat, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 0.3
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Good morning Maria Emmerich! This weekend marked a milestone in my journey. Not only have I lost half of my body weight but I wore a sleeveless shirt for the first time in 15 years!
My 12 year old daughter pointed out that she has never seen me wear a sleeveless shirt….and added that I looked buff!
Thank you Maria and Craig Emmerich for all of your guidance! I am beyond happy to have found this way of eating and will never return to where I started. I am stronger, healthier, younger and feel fantastic. Keto on!
Age: 40 yrs
SW: 270 lbs size 22
CW: 135 lbs size 4”– Sarah