TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
100 pounds lost!: “Hi Maria! I do want to say a huge thank you to you for everything you helped me with. I was about 285lbs at my heaviest. I was depressed and lived in pain every single day. I am so happy I decided to do a phone consult with you!
As of this morning I weigh 181. I LOST OVER 100 pounds! I still have a way to go to my goal weight but I know with you, I will get there!
Oh, and I no longer suffer at all from my ulcerative colitis and I no longer have any pain!!!” – Sam
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!
Sugar Free Sour Patch Candy
This is a fun recipe! I made it with EVERLY drink mixes, which adds color as well as taste.
Click HERE to find EVERLY drink mix and use code MARIA15 for 15% off!
If you do not have Hibiscus tea, that isn’t going to change the taste, but the candy will not be pink.
You can play with different flavors to your liking!
I also love using quality gelatin to make candies because it has collagen and collagen is a great pre-biotic for your gut. That’s right. Collagen (like Further Foods grass fed collagen and gelatin) is a great prebiotic. So adding gelatin or bone broth can be a great prebiotic with0ut adding any carbs.
- 1 cup water
- 1 hibiscus tea bag (for color)
- 2 tablespoons grass fed gelatin
- 1 teaspoon citric acid, plus more for dusting (sour taste)
- ½ teaspoon watermelon stevia (or other flavor) (add more or less to desired taste)
- 2 tablespoons swerve confectioners
- Place the water in a heat-safe cup. Whisk in the gelatin and stir until dissolved. Add the tea bag and heat on stove top or microwave until boiling. Stir well. Squeeze out liquid from the tea bag and discard.
- Add the citric acid. And natural sweetener to your desired sweetness. Stir well.
- Pour into candy mold tray. Place in fridge until set, about 2 hours. NOTE: the longer gelatin sits the more chewy the candy will be.
- Dust in additional citric acid for more sour taste if desired!
"Healthified" Sour Patch Kids = 23 calories, 0g fat, 6g protein, 0g carbs
0% fat, 100% protein, 0% carbs