I LOVE a good Reuben sandwich! I have since I was a little girl! Maybe it’s because I’m a German girl who loves a tart sauerkraut! I had to create a delicious Reuben Pizza recipe!
I remember my mom making us Reuben sandwiches for lunch in the summertime. It was piled high with corned beef and sauerkraut! I always needed extra Thousand Island dressing for dipping! I love sauces!
I am more like you than you realize… you can find me opening a jar of Primal Kitchen sauces quite often to help save time.
Life gets busy and sometimes we need to find shortcuts when I am making dinner like my Reuben Pizza. I once always made my own bone broth, sauces, marinara sauces, but that’s because there weren’t any good store-bought options. Now I find myself making my my keto Reuben Pizza with Primal Kitchen Thousand Island Dressing! It is delicious, organic and they do not have any sugar nor vegetable oils in the ingredients!
Primal Kitchen products are not only filled with top quality ingredients, it is also delicious! I love that I can easily open a jar and use it to make my keto Reuben Pizza in an instant!
We recorded a YouTube video making my Reuben Pizza to show you how easy it is!
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
Primal Kitchen is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers! Use code: Maria for 20 % off!
- 1 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or Swiss Cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered pork rinds Pork Panko
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon Redmond Real salt use code Maria15 for 15% off
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/2 pound diced corned beef
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut drained well
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- If you have a pizza stone, place it into the oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- To make the crust, place the mozzarella and the butter in a heat safe bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is entirely melted. Stir well.
- Add the powdered pork rinds, egg and salt and using a hand mixer, combine well.
- Put the dough on the greased piece of parchment paper on a flat baking sheet and pat out with your hands to make a large round circle.
- If you are using a pizza stone, transfer the pizza on the parchment and slide it onto to the hot pizza stone in the oven by sliding the parchment and pizza from the baking sheet onto the stone. Bake for 5 minutes or until the crust starts to get a little golden.
- Remove pizza crust from oven. Spread the Primal Kitchen sauce all over the top of the crust. Top the pizza with the diced corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese.
- Place back into the oven and bake the pizza until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with fresh parsley if desired.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat slices on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Thank you Maria Emmerich for your help! 8 months Keto. Crohn’s related joint inflammation gone! I am forever grateful!” – Cindy
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!