PUMPKIN PIE PUSH POPS
Push pops and ice pops are something you will always find in my freezer! So I thought I would make a fall treat and make Pumpkin Pie Push Pops. Frozen treats are a super easy treat that my kids love. I also love push pops for a tasty fat bomb for clients to use to help when hunger strikes or if they are craving something sweet. They take a long time to consume, rather than just one bite of a fat bomb. Slower eating helps with metabolism and digestion.
I also love push pops and ice pops because cold liquids help shrink the mitochondria which is the powerhouse energy source of every cell in your body. Smaller mitochondria are more efficient. (check out my class Beyond Keto on more info about Quantum Biology and metabolism).
FOR NUTRITIONAL BENEFIT add a few tablespoons Unflavored Collagen! Click HERE to order the collagen I love that has 0 carbs! Use coupon code: MARIAMINDBODY for 5% off
Pumpkin Pie Push Pops
- 1 cup heavy cream or coconut milk if dairy sensitive
- 1/4 cup Natural Sweetener or equivalent
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 vanilla bean scraped clean (or 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract)
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk or hemp milk if nut free
- Optional: a few drops of natural orange food coloring
- Place the heavy cream, natural sweetener, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in
- a blender and combine until cream whips to form stiff peaks, about 1
- minute. Add the unsweetened cashew milk and blend until well
- combined and mixture is pourable.Taste and adjust sweetness to your
- liking. Pour into push-pop or popsicle molds and place in freezer
- until set, about 4 hours.
77 calories, 7.9g fat, 0.6g protein, 1.1g carbs, 0g fiber
92% fat, 3% protein, 5% carbs
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
I love getting text messages like this from my phone clients!