Protein Sparing Shamrock Shake Pudding
St. Patrick’s Day is coming!
You know what that means! SHAMROCK SHAKE season!
I remember McDonald’s Shamrock Shake when I was a little girl. I don’t even think I really liked the synthetic taste but the idea of a creamy green shake on St. Patrick’s Day was a special memory!
Now, to make St. Patrick’s Day special, we celebrate with my protein packed healthy shamrock shake made with scrambled eggs! If you or your kids are sick of eggs for breakfast, you must try my protein sparing shamrock shake pudding!
Do not tell your kids what is in their Shamrock Shake! It might stop them from trying it! But once they taste this shake, they will love it!
I decided to make my protein sparing Shamrock Shake pudding even healthier for my family by adding a few scoops of Further Foods collagen!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN:
- Can help with skin elasticity and aging. This means when losing a lot of weight it can help the skin shrink better, reduce wrinkles and cellulite
- It can help strengthen hair and reduce hair loss
- Improves joint health
- Builds bone strength
- Contains 18 amino acids that help muscle and ligament repair and recovery
- Contains glycine that helps with immune system health and helps with digestion
- 10 egg whites, scrambled and chilled
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners (or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener)
- 3 scoops Further Food Vanilla Collagen
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- Pinch Redmond Real Salt
- Few drops natural green food coloring, if desired
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree until very very smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking. TIP: tastes best if left in the fridge overnight.
- Place in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- SHAMROCK PUDDING POPS: Place the mixture into ice pop molds and place in the freezer until set, about 8 hours or overnight.
149 calories, 1g fat, 31g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 10.3
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“When I was 31, I had my first grand mal seizure and was diagnosed with epilepsy.
I began following keto purely for neurological benefits. Many other benefits were almost immediate. My multiple migraines every month were gone; my body and joints stopped hurting from all of the processed food and sugar I was consuming. I slept better than I ever had. But even more than that, my weight was dropping. Steadily.
However, within 6-8 months, I began stalling and struggling. The weight loss wasn’t budging and I was following the guidance of strangers through blogs and facebook groups to try and figure out why.
On my birthday, I received a cookbook by Maria Emmerich, and decided to start researching Maria’s way of following keto.
Maria understood the connection between food and nutrition for the body. She was passionate about helping others achieve not just a healthy weight but optimal overall health. For the first time, I felt empowered that I had the knowledge to continue on this way of eating for the rest of my life.
I went from 406 pounds (at my highest) to 156 pounds. I am transformed and healthy, and attribute a tremendous amount of my success to following Maria.
Maria, thank you from the bottom of my heart for pouring your knowledge and wisdom into others. You helped change and save my life, and I am so thankful.
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!