Protein Sparing Orange Julius
I once LOVED getting an Orange Julius when I would go school shopping with my mom when I was in high school. I actually thought they were healthy and I would forgo lunch and drink a huge Orange Julius instead!
It has been decades since I’ve had an Orange Julius but my homemade Orange Julius is so delicious and filled with protein!
If you are looking for an easy protein sparing shake, this PSMF Orange Julius recipe is for you!
The egg white powder in my homemade protein shake gives the shake a perfect texture that reminds me of an Orange Julius from my childhood!
I added Further Food vanilla collagen to my protein sparing Orange Julius for an extra health boost!
1/3 of the protein in your body is collagen: skin, hair, nails, joints, gut, bones, ligaments.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN:
- Can help with skin elasticity and aging. This means when losing a lot of weight it can help the skin shrink better, reduce wrinkles and cellulite
- It can help strengthen hair and reduce hair loss
- Improves joint health
- Builds bone strength
- Contains 18 amino acids that help muscle and ligament repair and recovery
- Contains glycine that helps with immune system health and helps with digestion
Click HERE to watch a very helpful video on Protein Sparing and how to do PSMF properly and avoid the weight loss mistakes I see all the time!
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree until very very smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Best served fresh.
94 calories, 2g fat, 18g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 6
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hey Maria! I just wanted to say thank you for all your information you give out. I was able to lose 50lbs and have never felt better. Your PSMF information is amazing and you are doing the world a service.” Kyle
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!