No-Bake Strawberries and Cream Custard
CLICK HERE to join our Sugar Free Kids facebook group!
CLICK HERE to follow our Sugar Free Kids instagram page!
This no-bake strawberries and cream custard is a Panna Cotta. Panna Cottas are basically a no-bake custard that is an elegant dessert to make yet it is one of my favorite no-bake desserts! I made these panna cotta custards into heart shapes to make Valentine’s Day extra special!
When I make my no-bake Strawberries and Cream Custard, I always use Further Food Gelatin! Further Foods gelatin and collagen peptides are both excellent sources of collagen. Both their Collagen & Gelatin are sourced from the highest quality, grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free, and antibiotic free bovine collagen.
The benefits of collagen are astounding! Collagen helps support skin elasticity & hydration, longer hair & nails, stronger bones & joints, faster recovery between workouts, increased flexibility, improved digestion, and it even keeps you feeling full and satiated for longer! Collagen Peptides dissolves instantly in any recipe, and Gelatin Powder naturally thickens recipes. It’s perfect for making jello, gummies, cheesecake, or panna cotta!
Use code MARIAMINDBODY is for 20% off site-wide !
- 2 teaspoons unflavored Further Foods gelatin (or 4 teaspoons to make heart gummies)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or unsweetened hemp milk if nut free)
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream (or coconut milk if dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or strawberry extract)
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners (or equivalent)
- ⅛ teaspoon Redmond Real Salt
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Place the almond milk into a medium saucepan; slowly whisk in the gelatin. Let stand until gelatin softens, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the strawberries into a blender of food processor and puree until smooth. Place the puree through a fine-mesh sieve and discard the seeds. Set aside.
- Add to the saucepan, the strawberry puree, cream, vanilla, natural sweetener and salt. Whisk over medium heat just until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Divide among cute martini glasses or heart shaped ramekins.
- Cover; chill until set, at least 5 hours or overnight. Store covered in the fridge for up to 4 days. Do not freeze.
174 calories, 15g fat, 3g protein, 7g carbs, 1g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Thanks Maria Wojcik Emmerich and keto adapted! Finally got rid of my hashimoto health issues and could not have done it without you.” Nicole
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!