NO-BAKE RHUBARB CRISP
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
30 Day Accelerated Meal Plan Testimony: “I can’t remember when I started my 30 day plan, but I just want you to know I have now lost 30 pounds and it has been the easiest thing I have ever done. Don’t get me wrong, I stick to very low sugar, but it actually works! I’ve gone from a size 12 to a size 6. My friends have purchased your cookbooks based on my results. I have also encourage them to purchase your plan. My cousin is purchasing it today.I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you!” Chris S.
The day I harvested this rhubarb it was 98 degrees out and very humid! I was craving my rhubarb crisp recipe but I knew it was not a good idea to turn on my oven.
I thought about freezing the rhubarb for those cold winter days I crave the tart taste of rhubarb but I decided to create a no-bake dessert instead!
- ⅔ cup diced rhubarb
- 1 (8) ounce package cream cheese, or mascarpone cheese (softened) (or Kite Hill Dairy Free cream cheese if dairy free)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cashew/almond milk
- ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners, or more to desired sweetness
- ⅛ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract, or vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed almonds
- Place the rhubarb in a heat-safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes or until soft. Add cream cheese, cashew milk, natural sweetener, salt and extract to the bowl and stir well to combine so there are no clumps.
- Place into 4 ramekins and smooth the top. Place in the fridge to chill for at least 20 minutes. Just before serving, Divide the crushed nuts over each ramekin and serve.
273 calories, 26g fat, 7g protein, 5g carbs, 1.9g fiber
84% fat, 9% protein, 7% carbs