Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
I love ice cream and I also love cheesecake! Who doesn’t?
My boys also love strawberries! So I combined our favorites and made the best keto ice cream!
If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food, pantry items, kitchen tools, supplements, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item. If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune!…but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS on the list!
Happy Shopping and THANK YOU for all your support!!!
- 8 oz organic cream cheese
- ¾ cup Allulose (keeps ice cream soft)
- 2 cups organic heavy cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Strawberry Sauce:
- 5 oz of sliced strawberries
- 3 Tbsp Swerve sweetener (or allulose)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- To make the Strawberry Sauce: Combine the ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and simmer for 5-6 minutes or until the sauce had thickened slightly.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- To make the Ice Cream Base: While the Strawberry Sauce is cooling, beat the cream cheese in a mixing bowl on medium speed until mostly smooth.
- Add in the Swerve and continue to mix until completely smooth.
- Add the heaving cream, lemon juice, and vanilla and mix starting on low speed and then increasing to medium as the mixture thickens.
- Mix for 2-3 minutes or until the cream cheese is throughly incorporated into the cream.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of an ice cream maker and process according to manufacturers directions.
- Once the ice cream is done churning, fold the Strawberry Sauce into the ice cream mixture.
- Serve immediately for soft serve of freeze for 1-2 hours to make the ice cream scoopable.
Fat: 34.7 g
Protein: 3.5 g
Carbs: 4 g
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Maria, you are a magician! We’re finally seeing movement on the scales after about a 2 year stand-still!I just wanted to tell you how much we appreciate the meal plans using 30 Day Cleanse & The Art of Fat Loss meal plans!We’ve been using them for 2 months now, about to start another month!We’ve enjoyed such good food & are learning so much more than we could’ve imagined.Your book Keto & the new Pure Protein book keep us headed in the right direction & gives us so much information to help others!I have lost almost 85lbs and he has lost 165lbs!! We could never thank you & Craig enough!” Mandy Hopkins
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!