Further Foods Vanilla Collagen Smoothies
I love using collagen for the multiple benefits and we are picky about what brand of collagen I use. You all know that products are not always created equal and that is the same with collagen brands. That is why we use Further Foods collagen and gelatin. The quality and potency is the highest you can find!
Further Foods recently launched a Vanilla Collagen peptide with Beauty Mushroom!
Here are some details about Further Foods Vanilla Collagen:
- This expert developed collagen blend combines their high quality grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen peptides with vanilla & beauty-boosting mushroom. It’s keto approved, sugar free, and has 0g of net carbs, 0g of sugar! (note, if doing carnivore, I would stick with the plain collagen)
- Daily use of collagen peptides can help reduce wrinkles (see the AMAZING TESTIMONY BELOW), promote youthful radiant skin, strengthen hair & nails, build stronger bones, and support gut health.
- 100% CLEAN INGREDIENTS: The ONLY vanilla protein powder made with 100% real food ingredients. And it is sweetened with monk fruit, one of our favorite sweeteners.
- It’s super easy to use! Add 1-2 scoops of this vanilla goodness to warm almond milk or water to make a delicious drink.
Click HERE to find my favorite collagen and gelatin from Further Foods
and use code MARIAMINDBODY get a great discount of 15% off your first purchase!
Somedays my boys get sick of eggs for breakfast and they ask for a collagen smoothie! Today we made vanilla collagen smoothies and I added a few drops of butterscotch stevia and the boys absolutely loved them! Simple and delicious!
Vanilla Collagen Smoothies
- 1 scoop Further Food Vanilla Collagen or chocolate collagen
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Almond Milk or sub 1/4 cup for heavy cream if weight loss isn't your goal
- Few drops Butterscotch Stevia or other flavor
- 1 cup ice
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
60 calories, 1.25g fat, 9g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0.5g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“I just started the Further Foods collagen Maria suggests three months ago (one scoop in my tea each morning) and I took a picture the day I started & today! Can’t say I’d believe it if I didn’t see so myself!
I can’t believe so many wrinkles around my eyes are gone! Get some if you haven’t already!!! It’s flavorless & one tub of it lasts well over a month!! Great skin, hair, nails, gut health & most importantly bone & joint health!” – Betsy
Will this affect my fast in the morning? – Thank you!
One scoop or less shouldn’t. 🙂
I want to get this for my daughter she has excema but she pregnant and she still drink collagen
Yes, collagen is fine during pregnancy. You can always check with her doctor first to be sure.