Flourless Chocolate Crepes
I LOVE crepes! I often dream of opening a keto restaurant and one of the things I would serve is my flourless chocolate crepes!
Crepes can be tricky. Be patient when letting them cook. Do not rush flipping the crepes. If you are patient, your chocolate crepes will be the hit of the day!
HOW TO MAKE FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CREPES
To make my flourless chocolate crepes, I used Further Food gelatin and chocolate collagen!
Further Food gelatin and their collagen is sourced from the highest quality, grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free, and antibiotic free bovine.
Adding Further Food Gelatin and collagen works perfectly for making my protein sparing donuts extra delicious and chewy! Do not skip adding the gelatin! It adds a texture just like a real donuts!
Use code MARIAMINDBODY is for 20% off site-wide !
Click HERE to get the deal!
Flourless Chocolate Crepes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Further Food chocolate collagen
- 2 tablespoons Further Food gelatin
- 1 tablespoon Natural Sweetener or a drop of stevia glycerite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- Sliced strawberries
- Protein Sparing Vanilla Pudding
- Heavy cream whipped until soft peaks form with a tablespoon or 2 or Swerve confectioners
- Place all of the ingredients in a mini food processor or blender and combine until very smooth.
- Spray a crepe pan with avocado oil spray and heat over medium high heat. Once hot, pour one-quarter of the batter into the skillet. Cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes, then flip and cook until done, another 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the skillet and repeat with additional cooking spray and batter.
- Fill the crepes with sliced strawberries or whatever your heart desires!
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Thank you for your email Maria! Working in the medical field one would think you should know better about your health.I have really enjoyed the journey that I started with your program!I have never “cooked or baked” before simply because take out and my husband made the 80 + hours I worked easier for me. What got my attention was the “bloopers” in the videos that made this so real for me and watching your kiddos doing their videos. I was in awe that heck I can make mistakes and it’ll be ok. The fear of doing these dishes were quickly forgotten.My confidence in the kitchen grew as well as the confidence that is inspired by the weight loss. Thank you so much!” Jaylene
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!
Click HERE to check out my supplement plans!
You know we would be all over that restaurant!
This was the first recipe I made and it was so easy and soooo yummy. Thank you Maria!
You made my day!
I just made the crepes! They are incredible ! My deepest gratitude , Maria, for your talent, inspiration and hard work to benefit all of us. Thank you from sunny California. Elena
Many blessings to you ❤️
What if I only have the vanilla flavored collagen? How many tsp. of cocoa powder can I put in? And do I need to put in the vanilla extract still?
That is totally fine. I would use a few tablespoons of cocoa powder. Still add the vanilla extract. Be sure to adjust your macros to account for the additional carbs in the cocoa powder 🙂