Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
If you love chocolate, you must try my Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse! It is a perfect Valentine’s Day dessert!
My recipe for easy chocolate hazelnut mousse is so simple, it only takes 2 minutes to make! The longest part is waiting for it to chill!
This easy mousse recipe is a perfect keto recipe to serve for Valentine’s Day any holiday party! I think for my next dinner party, I would serve this in little shot glasses!
To make my easy Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse, I added Further Food NEW Hazelnut collagen to give this dessert not only a delicious flavor, but an added benefit of healthy collagen peptides!
Further Food Hazelnut collagen also has Lion’s Main Mushroom for added benefits for your skin, hair, nails and joints!
Further Food products are not only filled with top quality ingredients, they are also delicious!
I love that I can easily open a tub of Further Food NEW HAZELNUT Collagen and use it to make my easy chocolate hazelnut mousse in an instant!
Further Food is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers!
Click HERE to find my favorite collagen and gelatin from Further Food
and use code MARIAMINDBODY get a great discount of 20% off!
Easy Collagen Mousse
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons Natural Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Further Food hazelnut collagen use code MariaMindBody
- 1/4 teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or hemp milk for nut-free
- ¼ cup butter-flavored coconut oil or butter if not dairy free
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- shaved unsweetened chocolate
- Place the chocolate, sweetener, collagen, and salt in a blender (click HERE to find my favorite blender and Discount CODE! Makes a GREAT gift!). Pulse for a few seconds or until the mixture is very fine. Add the eggs and pulse until well combined.
- Place the almond milk and coconut oil in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove from the heat and, with the blender running on low speed, slowly pour the hot milk mixture into the blender jar. Add the vanilla and puree until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Taste and add more sweetener, if desired.
- Pour the mixture into 4 decorative glasses, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve chilled, and garnish with sugar free chocolate shavings just before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Keto Packages!
Click HERE for personalized supplement plans to speed up healing!
Looking forward to trying this! Could I use Allulose instead of swerve? Thank you!
I need to cancel my subscription but can’t see how. I sent an email to mariamindhealth.com and it didn’t go through
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂