Dairy Free BLT Chaffles
It is hard to find bacon without sugar and if you do, it is really expensive! That is why I order Pederson’s Farms bacon! Click HERE to get sugar-free bacon!
If you want to get my favorite keto BUNDLE of meaty goodness from Pederson’s Farms, you get a great deal!
Maria’s Mind Body Health Bundle contains 10 of Pederson’s Natural Farms Whole30 Approved No Sugar Added products. Included with this bundle is:
- 1 package No Sugar Added Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon
- 1 package No Sugar Added Smoked Kielbasa
- 1 package Uncured No Sugar Grass Fed Added Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 package Fully Cooked No Sugar Added Mild Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1 Uncured No Sugar Added Half Ham, Boneless and Spiral Sliced
- 1 package No Sugar Added Italian Ground Sausage
- 1 package No Sugar Added Chorizo
- 1 package No Sugar Added Uncured Old World Kielbasa
- 1 package No Sugar Added Uncured Hot Dogs (Made with Pork & Bacon)
- 1 package 100% Grass Fed Organic Ground Beef
Bundle is normally $225.00 but with code: MARIAEMMERICH it is only $161.00! Click HERE to get it!
I LOVE a good BLT! Crispy bacon, fresh tomatoes, crunchy lettuce and a creamy mayo! What’s not to love?
I decided to make some chaffles for a BLT sandwich, but going dairy free is very helpful for weight loss. I love the chaffle crazy, however, the cheese isn’t really helping most of my clients lose weight.
Instead of a “chaffle” I guess these keto waffles are more of a “paffle” a Pork Rind Waffle! I ditched the cheese and used pork rinds instead to make this BLT paffle dairy free!
If you want to watch us make this yummy dairy free BLT Chaffle, subscribe to our new YouTube Channel to get updated when the video comes out which will be in a day or two, and comment below on what video recipe we should make next!
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
- Preheat a mini chaffle maker (click HERE to find).
- Place the pork rinds, egg and paprika into a small bowl and use a fork to combine well.
- Grease the chaffle maker with duck fat spray (or other spray) and place ½ of the mixture into the chaffle maker and press the maker down. Cook the chaffle for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from chaffle maker and repeat with remaining batter.
- Meanwhile, prepare the BLT fixings, make the bacon. Slice the tomato.
- Once the chaffles are done, place a few slices of bacon onto a chaffle, top with lettuce and tomato. Smear mayo on the other chaffle and place on the top.
- Best served fresh.
545 calories, 42g fat, 43g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“I started to gain weight after high school. I got married and had 2 boys. After my second child I was finally diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. I tried and tried to lose weight. I always blamed it on my thyroid. At 270 pounds I had gastric bypass 16 years ago. 10 years ago I was the first person after having gastric bypass to be able to donate part of my liver to my then 12 year old niece. The trauma from the donation took its toll on my body and I ended up getting fibromyalgia. I slowly started to pack on my weight again. I had gained 50 pounds back from before the donation.
January 1st 2017 I decided to go keto. The first year I did it all wrong! I lost weight but very slow. I started being honest with myself about being a food addict. I do not “cheat” on this lifestyle. I can NOT just have one small slice of cake at a party. If I do I know that all my cravings for sugar will start all over again. I was feeling very overwhelmed because I knew that keto was a great lifestyle but my weight loss totally stalled and I didn’t know what to do. I also found out that I’m post Menopausal. So I have Hashimoto’s, fibromyalgia and I’m post menopausal! I felt like I was doomed!!
Then I heard about Maria Emmerich! Wow everything changed!
I read your keto book (Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on the Ketogenic Diet). I started all the supplements for hypothyroidism. I stopped all the extra fat that I was adding into my diet. I weight melted off and I feel great!! I’m smaller than I’ve ever been. I didn’t know that I could be less than 120 pounds. I never even let myself dream of being this small. I’m never going back!
My husband started your keto just a couple of months ago and he has now lost 30 pounds and feeling great! Thank you Maria for all your knowledge. I’m forever grateful!” Melissa Goleno
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!