Too Many Advertisements
Have you ever gone to look for a recipe on a website or blog and have been bombarded with too many advertisements and pop-ups? I have. It seems as though every website now is plastered with more advertising than helpful information.
I get asked all the time to have advertisements on my website and I get offered thousands of dollars a month for it, but you know what? I tried it for a few days and I was horrified to see “healthy” chips and things that I would never recommend for people to eat. I found it so intrusive and it covered up the message I want you to leave my website with.
I ADORE that I now can fast forward commercials on the tv shows I record because right before bed I swear they always show foods like pizza and even though I wasn’t hungry, I wanted pizza after I saw it. I don’t want you to see temping junk food on my website. I want my website to be a safe place to be educated and encouraged on your ketogenic lifestyle. Not tempted by junk.
Also, I only list things I approve of. I don’t support things like the monthly delivery boxes, etc since they often have junk ingredients, flax, etc.
Why am I expressing this? Instead of doing advertisements, Craig and I researched and found healthy foods and products to keep you in ketosis and heal your body from the inside out. Every company we endorse (such as ButcherBox, RealGood Pizza, BeautyCounter) are companies that really care about your health and not only that, they are super kind business owners that we love to support!
Some of the ways you can help support my blog without me having advertisements are:
1. Purchasing BeautyCounter products. Not only are they the healthiest topical products for our skin, they also are lovely and smell amazing. I even pack their sunscreen, lip gloss and shampoo on vacation! Click HERE to order.
2. Having grass-fed meat from ButcherBox delivered to your front door! Click HERE to order.
3. Ordering a box of RealGood Pizza for quick and easy dinners! Click HERE to order. Use special code MARIA for 10% off!
4. Ordering from my aStore. I ADORE my toaster oven! Especially for making Real Good Pizza! It heats up in no time and in the summer it doesn’t heat my whole house! Ask me what you are looking for and I would be glad to help! Anything from my favorite blender to protein powders and healthy teas!
Or if you want to start cooking in an Insta Pot, you can find it HERE.
If you are ever looking for something particular on Amazon.com please let me know and I can send you my link!
5. Adapt Bars and Shots and Keto Cereal Mixes! Perfect for the on-the-go college student or athlete looking for an easy snack! Click HERE to order.
6. ChocoPerfection Bars! Who doesn’t want a box of “healthified” chocolate? My son Micah adores the Chocolate Raspberry bars! We pack them when we travel! Click HERE to order.
7. Primal Kitchen products using healthy oils and amazing flavors! Click HERE to order.
8. Kettle and Fire Bone Broth. I am more like you than you think! You can often find me using Kettle and Fire broth when I am making recipes that call for broth. Click HERE to find beef broth. Get 20% your first order with FREE shipping if you use my code and click HERE for chicken broth.
9. Check out my ebooks or hard-cover books to get you on the path to health. My favorite is still my book: The Art of Healthy Eating: SLOW COOKER! Click HERE to find.
And if you haven’t heard the news, my book The 30 Day Ketogenic Cleanse book is an International Best Seller! I’m so honored! Click HERE to find on SALE!
Thank you for all your love and support!!!