Testimony of the Day
“Hi Maria! I just wanted to show you a quick update after being on your diet for 5 days!!
I’ve attached a before and after picture. My itchy, rashy legs have always looked their worse when i’m in a bath or shower; they are always there, but something about the hot water would make them very red and more noticeable than they already were. The “before” picture is how my legs would look while bathing for the last 3 or so years. I was so happy to take a bath tonight and realize they are almost all gone! I just wanted to thank you again for saving my skin!” Malorie
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!
WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE MAGNESIUM
What mineral is needed by every cell in the body, yet odds are you don’t get enough of it? Hint: It’s not calcium.
Give up? Magnesium. It gets little attention now, but rising evidence implies that magnesium benefits your heart and bones, plus it may help prevent diabetes and migraine headaches.
Deficiencies also cause muscle spasms and pain, insomnia and fatigue. Magnesium assists in maintaining muscle and nerve function, maintains heart beat, helps our immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium is also great for diabetics because it helps regulate blood sugar levels.
Magnesium is also being researched as a natural way to curb food cravings. It is found that as magnesium deficiencies increase so do food cravings. Supplementing with a therapeutic dose of 600milligrams of a magnesium supplement has been shown to significantly calm food cravings.
Early signs of magnesium deficiency include nausea, fatigue, or weakness. As magnesium deficiency gets worse, restless leg syndrome, numbness, muscle cramps, seizures, mood changes, or irregular heartbeats can occur.
I take 600mg of magnesium-glycinate (NOT Magnesium oxide) every night before bed to enhance my health in many ways (including helping me to fall asleep). Magnesium has been proven to;
- -Aids in fighting depression
- -Reduces food cravings
- -Beneficial in the treatment of PMS
- -Relieves restless leg syndrome
- -Particularly important for maintaining a normal heart rhythm and is often used by physicians to treat irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia).
- -Beneficial for bladder problems in women, especially common disturbances in bladder control and the sense of “urgency.”
- -Helps in the treatment of high blood pressure
- -Beneficial in the treatment of neuromuscular and nervous disorders
- -Helps prevent kidney stones and gallstones
- -Vital for a healthy immune system
- -Keeps teeth healthy
- -Magnesium is used by the body to help maintain muscles, nerves, and bones.
- -Energy metabolism and protein synthesis
- -Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- -Adequate intake of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D coupled with overall proper nutrition and weight-bearing exercise throughout childhood and adulthood are the primary preventive measures for osteoporosis
- -Useful in treatment of polio and post-polio syndrome
- -Useful in the treatment of prostate problems
- -Helps reduce stress
Dietary magnesium does not pose a health risk, however therapeutic doses of magnesium in supplements can promote unfavorable effects such as diarrhea. Choosing the correct form of magnesium will help prevent this undesired effect. Magnesium oxide is found in Milk of Magnesia…so of course that version of magnesium will cause diarrhea. Choose magnesium-citrate or magnesium-glycinate; which are highly absorbable forms and cannot be found in your typical retail store; these are found in health food stores, your local nutritionist or chiropractor. These versions are a little more expensive, but you are ensuring you are absorbing the nutrient; it is money well spent.
I recommend taking magnesium around 30 minutes before going to bed. Magnesium is a natural muscle relaxant that helps our sleep. I recommend 400mg for most people; if someone is suffering from a medical condition or is on medication that depletes magnesium, they may require more, up to 1,000mg per day. In addition to supplements, taking baths with magnesium salts is extremely helpful. Absorbing magnesium through the skin stimulates the production of DHEA, the anti-aging hormone.
NEW TEXTING FOR SALES AND GIVEAWAYS!
Everyone that signs up get a coupon fro $8 off any ebook OR a supplement plan! Use this link to sign up. Click HERE to sign up!
Or just text me at 952-234-8639