Do you still have pre-packaged Taco Seasoning in your pantry? If you do, check this out!
Ingredients: Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Maltodextrin, Paprika, Spices, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color (sulfites).
There are a few issues with using prepackaged spice mixes. First off, caramel coloring is a food dye that is in the process of being banned by the FDA due to it’s links to causing cancer. Another issue is the maltodexterin. Sugar has a glycemic index of 52 and maltodexterin is 110!
AND ingredients are listed in the order of prevalence…they don’t even list a spice until the 4th ingredient! I’ll stick to making a triple batch of my own mix and keeping it in my pantry!
Healthy Taco Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Redmond Fine grain sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Natural Sweetener
- In a bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Maria and Craig! I wish I could tag you. I could hug you both so tight!
Your plan works!
I have never seen results like this in my life! I have been keto for 2 years and took part in many 90 day challenges and never had results like I have in the past 30 days. I will post pictures in the comments of my 30 day before/after. I lost 11.6 lbs (even the 3 I gained during my period) and 18 inches!! Eighteen! Wow! Today I am having a “cheat” day by making your bacon cheeseburger pizza and your chocolate milkshakes, then tomorrow onto round two of the 30 day cleanse! I love that my “cheat” day isn’t really a cheat at all, thanks to you!
You are my heroes!” – HeidiJo
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!