No Bake Petits Fours
I love an adorable French coffee shop in Minneapolis called Patisserie 46. You can often find my family riding bikes around the lakes of Minneapolis, then up the hill to this cute shop for a place to rest and get a drink. They have the most amazing dessert case that is filled with works of art. I never thought I could create such beautiful desserts, but it really doesn’t have to be hard! I’ve learned that all you need is the right petit fours mold.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE PETITS FOURS
To make my no-bake petits fours, I used Further Food gelatin!
Gelatin helps make the petits fours to form into a delicious bite of goodness!
I love Further Food gelatin and their collagen is my favorite! You are going to love my easy no bake petits fours recipe!
Further Food is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers!
Use code: MARIAMINDBODY for 20 % off!
No Bake Petits Fours
- Hot Fudge Sauce Click HERE
- Place the cold water in a saucepan, then sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let sit for 1 minute to soften. Whisk in the coconut milk, macadamia nut milk, sweetener, vanilla bean seeds, and salt. Stir well to combine with the gelatin. Bring the mixture to a boil, then remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place a 12-cavity silicone mold on a baking sheet or other large flat surface for transporting to the fridge. Fill each mold just shy of the top with the mixture. Place in the fridge until set, about 2 hours, then transfer to the freezer for 2 hours for easy removal from the mold.
- Remove the petits fours from the mold by pushing the bottom of the mold with your hands. Place on a serving platter, allow to thaw, and serve chilled, not frozen. Just before serving, drizzle with thinned, warm hot fudge sauce, if desired.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“It will be 1 year since I took a good look at myself and saw an unhealthy person again.I had done Keto before Covid and felt amazing. But over the past couple years I slowly went back to bad eating habits.March 2022, after a cruise, and trying to avoid pictures, I made the decision to go back to eating Keto, the Maria Emmerich way.I lost 70 lbs. in 6 months!!! I feel amazing and I’m still slowly losing more. I will never go back to eating any other way.Thank you Maria and Craig Emmerich!! You’re amazing!” Michele