MALTED MILK PUSH POPS
When I was a child, I adored malts and I loved push-pops!
There was something special about that malt flavor. But to my dismay, the malted milk powder is filled with gluten and sugar. I have been searching for that malt flavor for about 7 years and I have finally found it! MACA powder! It not only has some great healing benefits, it also adds that malt flavor I have been looking for! Yahoo!
Click here to find: http://astore.amazon.com/marisnutran05-20?node=172&page=3
Malted Milk Push Pop
- 1 cup heavy cream or coconut milk if dairy sensitive
- 1/4 cup Natural Sweetener or equivalent
- 2 tablespoons MACA powder
- 1 whole vanilla bean scraped clean (or 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract)
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk or hemp milk if nut free
- Place the heavy cream, natural sweetener, MACA powder, and vanilla in a blender and combine until cream whips to form stiff peaks, about 1 minute. Add the unsweetened cashew milk and blend until well combined and mixture is pourable. Taste and adjust sweetness and malt flavor to your liking. Pour into push-pop or popsicle molds and place in freezer until set, about 4 hours.