Kettle and Fire Bone Broth Sale!
We have another exclusive sale for all our followers! This time Kettle and Fire have made some awesome bone broth bundles with 15% off and as much as 25% off with the bigger bundles! This Kettle and Fire Bone Broth Sale is for one week only! So CLICK HERE to stock up!
We know stocking a healthy keto pantry can be expensive to get started, especially in the beginning when you are converting over from a conventional pantry. That is why we are working with different companies to bring you some great deals to help save you money making the transition to keto. Or just save some money when you stock up!
We love Kettle and Fire because they use the best quality ingredients from grass fed animals and make real bone broth that has lots of minerals and collagen, just like homemade. They have beef, chicken and even chicken and mushroom which tastes great!
Quality bone broth has many health benefits.
Here are just some of the many health benefits of quality bone broth:
1. HYDROPHILIC COLLOIDS: Stock is also awesome because it has hydrophilic colloids. Raw foods are colloidal and are hydrophilic, meaning that they attract liquids. This is important because when we eat a salad or other raw food, the hydrophilic colloids attract digestive juices for rapid and effective digestion. Colloids that have been heated are usually hydrophobic (meaning they repel liquids, making cooked foods harder to digest). However, the gelatin in meat broths has the special property of attracting liquids even after it has been heated. A good visual is Jell-O, the gelatin attracts water to form desserts, which allows it to attract digestive juices to the surface of cooked food particles.
2. CROHN’S and COLITIS and Gut Health: Broth contains gelatin, which aids in digestion and works amazing as a treatment of intestinal disorders, including hyperacidity, colitis and Crohn’s disease because it heals the intestinal wall. Many clients of mine have Colitis, leaky gut, diverticulitis, Crohn’s or other intestinal problems. By supplementing with broth and other key supplements (such as l-glutamine) we can strengthen the intestinal walls, which also supports our immune system. Babies had fewer digestive problems when gelatin was added to their milk. It enhances digestion by attracting digestive juices to food in the gut. It also calms and soothes the gut lining. Gelatin should be the first therapeutic food for anyone suffering from digestive conditions affecting the intestines.
3. Collagen is a protein extracted in broth through the breakdown of bone and cartilage during the cooking process and is referred to as gelatin. The quality of broth is usually determined by the amount of gelatin it contains. The gelatin in broth is also useful for the treatment of anemia and other blood disorders, like diabetes, muscular dystrophy and even cancer.
4. MINERAL ABSORPTION: Healthy bone tissue is naturally high in minerals (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium) which provide a healthy bone structure, nervous system as well as hormone balance. Fish stock will also provide iodine which is essential for a healthy thyroid. Broths made from fish bones will also provide iodine. The gelatin in broth strengthens digestion which helps you absorb more nutrients. Gelatin helps people digest milk and dairy products.
5. JOINT HEALTH: Gelatin is derived from cartilage from the bone and has a huge benefit for regaining joint health.