Most of you know that I despise going to the store and I get everything mailed to my home! I love that I don’t have to waste time driving to the store and waiting in line! I love that I can stock up on foods that will keep me healthy. I also love that I don’t have to be exposed to germs.
Most stores are out of stock on Kettle and Fire bone broth, so I highly suggest you stock up now! Great news is that you can save up to 25% off and FREE shipping and it can all be done from the comfort of your own home!
What do you crave when you are sick? Your body doesn’t always tell you what you need!
I remember when I was sick as a little girl, craving and eating Saltine Crackers with Campbell’s chicken noodle soup which is filled with trans fat and sugar! Nothing healing at all! I almost cringe when I think of all the chemicals in Saltine Crackers and how I often see them given to little children.
When my boys were just 1 and 2 years old, I started them drinking homemade bone broth. Being from another country (Ethiopia), you would think that they would have been sick often; being exposed to all new viruses and illnesses her in the U.S. but they were never sick! I know it was mainly because of what they were eating! Healthy keto food, lots of healthy protein and they would drink bone broth daily! I even have a video of baby Kai begging for a bottle of bone broth.
Bone broths are one of the most nourishing foods. Bone broth is so medicinal that if I could bottle up into a pill, the pharmaceutical companies would be broke.
Because broth can be regarded as a liquefied form of the important components of bones, the medicinal benefits of bone broth are attributed to the exceptionally high levels of minerals and amino acids. In fact bone broth can be considered both a high quality multi-mineral and collagen supplement.
Bone broth is so healing for many ailments!
- GREAT FOR GUT HEALTH: It is great for Crohn’s and Colitis because bone broth contains gelatin, which aids in digestion and works amazing as a treatment of intestinal disorders, including hyperacidity, colitis and Crohn’s disease because it heals the intestinal wall. Many clients of mine have Colitis, leaky gut, diverticulitis, Crohn’s or other intestinal problems. By supplementing with broth and other key supplements (such as l-glutamine) we can strengthen the intestinal walls, which also supports our immune system. Gelatin in bone broth enhances digestion by attracting digestive juices to food in the gut. It also calms and soothes the gut lining. Gelatin should be the first therapeutic food for anyone suffering from digestive conditions affecting the intestines.
- GREAT FOR ATHLETES!!!! Skip the sugar-filled Gatorade and pack your kids a box of Kettle and Fire bone broth! Think I am kidding? No! When I run marathons, at the end of the races, they often hand out chicken broth and it isn’t healthy bone broth like Kettle and Fire. It is the watered down chicken broth that has a ton of sodium. It helps with electrolyte balance. But knowing all of the chemicals, MSG and junk in most broths, I know have Craig hand me a box of Kettle and Fire once I cross the finish line!
- Bone broth contains a lot of collagen. Collagen is a protein extracted in broth through the breakdown of bone and cartilage during the cooking process and is referred to as gelatin. The gelatin in broth is also useful for the treatment of anemia and other blood disorders, like diabetes, muscular dystrophy and even cancer.
- PROTEIN SPARER. Although gelatin isn’t a complete protein, (it only has the amino acids arginine and glycine in large amounts) it acts as a protein sparer, allowing the body to more fully utilize the complete proteins that are taken in. So if you are someone who can’t afford large amounts of meat in your diet or you are a former vegan trying to slowly add in more animal protein, gelatin-rich broths are great to help boost protein absorption.
- HIGH IN MINERALS: Healthy bone tissue is naturally high in minerals (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium) which provide a healthy bone structure, nervous system as well as hormone balance. The gelatin in broth strengthens digestion which helps you absorb more nutrients. Gelatin helps people digest milk and dairy products.
“Stock contains minerals in a form the body can absorb easily—not just calcium but also magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulphur and trace minerals. It contains the broken down material from cartilage and tendons–stuff like chondroitin sulphates and glucosamine, now sold as expensive supplements for arthritis and joint pain.” Sally Fallon
Bone broth helps lower joint pain! Since the gelatin is derived from cartilage a huge benefit of broth is that it provides an awesome source of glucosamine and chondroitin. These nutrients are essential for regaining joint health.
Now that you know all the benefits of bone broth, what are you waiting for? Kettle and Fire bone broth is delicious and comes in a variety of flavors!
Best thing about this deal is you don’t have to leave your home, it delivers right to your door. Stock up now before supplies get limited.
Click HERE to stock up on Kettle and Fire bone broth and soup so you can nourish your body and stay healthy! Get 25% off and free shipping!