Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake for 2
My recipe for flourless chocolate peanut butter cake for 2 is so delicious and perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Originally, I made this a large flourless chocolate peanut butter cake, but I thought somedays, I just want a little dessert and I do not want to make a whole cake. If you do want to make this into a beautiful flourless chocolate peanut butter cake, feel free to quadruple the ingredients.
I have an extra yummy addition to my flourless cake; Primal Kitchen peanut butter collagen!
I love that all I have to do is open a container of Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Collagen and mix together this mouth-watering flourless chocolate peanut butter cake!!
Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter collagen has the most delicious flavor!
You are going to love this flourless collagen cake recipe!
Primal Kitchen is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers! Use code: Maria for 20 % off!
- 4 egg whites
- ⅓ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/16 teaspoon (pinch) Redmond salt
- 2 tablespoons allulose
- 2½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2½ tablespoons PRIMAL KITCHEN Peanut Butter collagen
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or chocolate extract)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray (for spraying pan)
- PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING AND FILLING:
- 6 tablespoons powdered Swerve (or allulose)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 2¼ teaspoons almond milk (or heavy cream)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Redmond Real salt
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE:
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons confectioner's Swerve Sweetener (or equivalent)
- ¾ oz unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon chocolate extract (or vanilla)
- 1 pinch Redmond Real salt
- Curls from The Good Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line1 6-inch cake pa with parchment paper. Spray well with Primal Kitchen avocado oil spray. Set aside.
- In a large clean bowl, whip egg whites with a pinch of salt and the cream of tartar until foamy (save the yolks for "healthified" creme brule, "healthified" coconut custard, OR "healthified" ice cream).
- Mix on high speed until very stiff (you will be able to put bowl upside down and the whites won't fall out).
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, sift the sweetener, cocoa powder and Primal Kitchen collagen together and set aside.
- Once the whites are stiff, gently fold in the cocoa mixture. Add your favorite extract flavor. Stir to combine.
- Place into the mixture onto the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place the cakes into the fridge to cool. Can be frozen for up to a month.
- Cut the cake into cubes and place into a trifle bowl like THIS.
- To make the frosting. Using a hand mixer, beat the sweetener, butter, and peanut butter together until smooth. Add the almond milk, vanilla and salt. Beat on medium-high speed for 2 minutes until combined. Add more powdered sweetener if frosting is too thin or another teaspoon of almond milk/cream if frosting is too thick. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking, add another tablespoon of peanut butter if desired.
- Place one layer of cubed cake onto a serving platter (or Trifle Bowl). Dollop a few tablespoons of the frosting over the layer. Repeat with remaining layers.
- Place in the fridge to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the chocolate ganache. Place the cream and natural sweetener in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and add the finely chopped chocolate, extract and salt. Stir, then allow to sit for 3 minutes. Stir again until completely smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking. Allow to cool a little before placing on the cake otherwise the frosting will melt.
- Remove the cake from the fridge and pour the ganache over the cake. Place back in the fridge to cool. Garnish with curls of sugar free chocolate from The Good Chocolate if desired.
483 calories, 42g fat, 19g protein, 9g carbs, 4g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Thank you Maria Emmerich!
I wanted to share how you have helped change my life for the better
I have battled with my weight all of my life and stomach issues. I came across your Instagram in July of this year and it changed my life for the better!
I have lost 30 pounds and have not suffered from my IBS and fibromyalgia. I did a personal supplement plan with you and have never felt better. I now feel better in my 50’s then in my 30’s. I appreciate all the research and dedication you put into helping people live their healthiest life!!! Thank you so much!!!
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!