Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
Believe me when I tell you this is going to be a staple dessert in your home! It not only makes the house smell amazing, my flourless chocolate cake recipe is very easy and there are no almond flour or coconut flour!
My drool-worthy flourless chocolate hazelnut cake is also awesome because it is dairy free! If you are following my protein sparing/30 Day Ketogenic Cleanse protocol for maximum weight loss and healing, this recipe is totally allowed (for a non protein sparing day)!
I do not eat chocolate often but I have a piece of this once a week! I love making this flourless chocolate cake for the holidays! Perfect for a Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert!
I LOVE this flourless chocolate cake! The recipe got even better when I added Further Food NEW hazelnut collagen to this decedent keto cake!
Further Food products are not only filled with top quality ingredients, they are also delicious!
I love that I can easily open a tub of Further Food NEW HAZELNUT Collagen and use it to make my flourless chocolate hazelnut cake in an instant!
Further Food is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers!
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped fine
- 1 cup coconut oil, or butter
- ½ cup Further Food Hazelnut Collagen (or chocolate collagen)
- ½ cup Swerve or Allulose
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon stevia glycerite (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8 inch pie pan (or grease a 4 ounce ramekin to make one at a time and store the extra batter in the fridge or freezer).
- Place the baking chocolate and coconut oil in a large heat-safe bowl. Heat in a double boiler (or microwave) until melted.
- Remove from double boiler. Stir in the collagen, sweetener, eggs, stevia. vanilla and salt. Combine until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking (note: the sweetness will bake off and be less sweet).
- Place the mixture into the prepared pie pan or ramekins. Bake the torte for 25 minutes or until a little jiggly in the center (bake ramekins for 8 minutes or until a little jiggly).
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
261 calories, 26g fat, 6g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!