Further Foods Chocolate Collagen Smoothies
FURTHER FOODS CHOCOLATE COLLAGEN!
Baby, it’s cold outside! … Well, maybe for you in Wisconsin! Which is why I suggest making yourself a hot cup of Further Foods Chocolate Collagen to warm up and nourish your body from the inside out! We made the BEST hot chocolate and I LOVE that my boys are getting healthier by drinking a cup!
Now that we are at the Keto Condo, we are craving a cool drink so we used Further Foods Chocolate Collagen to make a delicious and healthy chocolate collagen smoothie! What a delicious beach drink! Hot or cold, Further Foods Chocolate Collagen is delicious! We have a cabinet full of Further Foods collagen and Further Foods gelatin for guests when they stay at the Keto Condo!
If you missed it, Further Foods has just launched a new Chocolate Collagen for chocolate lovers! I still love the unflavored for putting in water but this is a fun way to enjoy a tasty drink!
Here are some details about Further Foods Chocolate Collagen:
- This expert developed collagen blend combines their high quality grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen peptides with dark chocolate & mood-boosting reishi mushroom. It’s keto approved, sugar free, and has 0g of net carbs, 0g of sugar! (note, if doing carnivore, I would stick with the plain collagen)
- Daily use of collagen peptides can help reduce wrinkles, promote youthful radiant skin, strengthen hair & nails, build stronger bones, and support gut health.
- 100% CLEAN INGREDIENTS: The ONLY chocolate protein powder made with 100% real food ingredients. And it is sweetened with monk fruit, one of our favorite sweeteners.
- It’s super easy to use! Add 1-2 scoops of this chocolate goodness to warm almond milk or water to make the perfect hot cocoa.
Click HERE to find my favorite collagen and gelatin from Further Foods
and get a great discount of 20% off!
Chocolate Collagen Smoothie
- 1 scoops Further Food Chocolate Collagen
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or more almond milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Few drops chocolate stevia
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
151 calories, 12g fat, 10g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!
Click HERE to check out my NEW Keto Packages!
What is the code to get 20% off. It is 29.95 on the Further Foods website. That is the price that comes up when you click your link. Do we need a code?
It came up in checkout. Thank you! Ordered. Love this in my coffee!! With a few drops of DoTerra Peppermint! Yum. A healthy peppermint mocha.