For the best rib rub recipes, have a look at the recipe below.
- ¼ cup sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Swerve confectioners
- 1 tablespoon fine ground sea salt
- 1½ teaspoons celery salt
- 1½ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Place all the ingredients into a small bowl and combine well. Use to season ribs or other meat. Store in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 2 months.
Traditional Rub = 42 calories, 0.7g fat, 0.9g protein, 9g carbs
“Healthified” Rub = 20 calories, 0.7g fat, 0.9g protein, 3.7g carbs