For the best rib rub recipes, have a look at the recipe below.
Click HERE on a video on how to smoke ribs.
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Natural Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon Redmond Real salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place all the ingredients into a small bowl and combine well. Use to season ribs or other meat. Store in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 2 months.
Traditional Rub = 42 calories, 0.7g fat, 0.9g protein, 9g carbs
“Healthified” Rub = 20 calories, 0.7g fat, 0.9g protein, 3.7g carbs
Why so much salt?…..how do I adjust this to taste good with no salt please? This is not healthy for your boys!
Salt is a very essential nutrient!