Protein Sparing Noodle Stir Fry
Oh my goodness! Have you tried my protein sparing noodles yet? They are a HIT!
My protein sparing noodles make a delicious Stir Fry!
MAKE THE PROTEIN SPARING NOODLE STIR FRY YOUR OWN!
My psmf stir fry recipe is basically a canvas for you!
Feel free to make this stir fry your own! I love mushrooms, but I know many don’t, so you can omit them. The bell peppers in the stir fry are also optional and the carbs will be lower if you omit them. You can switch the chicken to beef tenderloin for your protein sparing noodle stir fry!
To make my Protein Sparing Noodle Stir Fry, I used Further Food Gelatin!
Adding gelatin to my protein sparing noodles adds a delicious chewy texture! I also added gelatin to the stir fry sauce to add a touch of thickness.
Further Food gelatin and collagen peptides are both excellent sources of collagen. Both their Collagen & Gelatin are sourced from the highest quality, grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free, and antibiotic free bovine collagen.
The benefits of collagen and gelatin are astounding! Just eating my delicious Protein Sparing Bagels helps support skin elasticity & hydration, longer hair & nails, stronger bones & joints, faster recovery between workouts, increased flexibility, improved digestion, and it even keeps you feeling full and satiated for longer!
Further Food Collagen Peptides dissolve instantly in any recipe, and Gelatin Powder naturally thickens recipes. It’s perfect for making protein sparing wraps, dairy free ice cream, jello, sugar free gummies, no bake cheesecake, or panna cotta!
Use code MARIAMINDBODY is for 20% off site-wide !
Click HERE to get the deal!
Click HERE to watch a very helpful video on Protein Sparing and how to do PSMF properly and avoid the weight loss mistakes I see all the time!
Protein Sparing Noodle Stir Fry
- 1 batch protein sparing noodles click HERE
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup wheat-free tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1/4 teaspoon Further Food gelatin thickener
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup diced onions
- 1/2 pound chicken breast cut into thin strips about 1 inch long
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 red or green bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup button mushrooms sliced
- green onions sliced (for garnish)
- Place the protein sparing noodles into a large bowl. Add the broth, tamari, vinegar, garlic, ginger, sweetener and gelatin if using. Stir to coat the noodles. Set aside for 2-5 minutes (if you marinade the protein noodles too long, they will fall apart).
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat. Add the coconut oil. Once hot, add the onions and saute for 1 minute or until softened. Add the chicken, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until veggies are crisp tender and the chicken is almost cooked through. Pour in the marinade from the protein sparing noodles and cook until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Add the protein sparing noodles and stir fry for 30 seconds (if you add the noodles before this, they will fall apart).
- Season the protein sparing noodle stir fry with salt to taste and garnish with sliced green onions.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“So today was the day! I have been morbidly obese my entire life. Almost 5 years ago my friend Jessica turned me on to keto. I was 315lbs at my heaviest. I lost 85 lbs in the first year and then plateaued.January 1st, came with Maria Emmerich’s 30 Day Ketogenic cleanse and 3 days of PSMF per week.Today I hit ONEderland!!!! I will be 51 in August, have not weighed under 200lbs since I was in 8th grade.Thank you Maria Emmerich and Craig Emmerich for your wise words, guidance and excellent recipes.(Pardon the wax on the scales!)” Marcy
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!
Click HERE to check out my supplement plans!
I have got to try these noodles! I already love your wonder bread.
I am missing your Facebook posts. Are they helping you at all?
They are working on it!! 🙂