Protein Sparing Chocolate Soufflé
I just made the BEST protein sparing chocolate soufflé! You must try this psmf recipe!
I LOVE getting all of your emails and messages on how all of you are having such amazing results on my protein sparing modified fast meal plans!
Isn’t it awesome how you can eat delicious food and lose weight?
My protein sparing chocolate soufflé would be a perfect holiday dessert to serve! Delicious and guilt-free!
To make my protein sparing chocolate soufflé, I used Further Foods chocolate collagen!
HOW TO MAKE PROTEIN SPARING CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE
Further Foods products are not only filled with top quality ingredients, they are also delicious!
I love that I can easily open a tub of Further Foods Chocolate Collagen and use it to make my protein sparing chocolate soufflé in an instant!
A very interesting fact is that 1/3 of the protein in your body is collagen: skin, hair, nails, joints, gut, bones, ligaments.
Further Food is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers!
- ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners (or Allulose), plus more for dusting
- 4 eggs, divided
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup Further Foods chocolate collagen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or almond extract)
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 pinch Redmond Real Salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 4 6-ounce ramekins with coconut oil spray. Set ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Place natural sweetener and egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl. Use a fork to combine until the sweetener is dissolved and the mixture is thick and yellow. Slowly stir in melted chocolate, chocolate collagen and vanilla.
- In a separate clean mixing bowl or in a stand mixer bowl, use clean beaters, whip together the egg whites, cream of tartar, and sea salt until soft peaks form.
- Fold half of the egg white mixture into chocolate mixture to lighten. Then gently fold in the remaining egg white mixture. Divide mixture among the prepared ramekins.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until the edges should be set, but the centers should still jiggle slightly.
- These are best served hot from the oven. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sweetener. Store extras covered in the fridge for up to 5 days. To reheat, uncover and place in a 200º F oven until slightly warm--about 10 minutes. Do not microwave.
187 calories, 13g fat, 11g protein, 5g carbs, 2g fiber
P:E Ratio 0.7
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“A week shy of 3 months doing Emmerich’s keto/Psmf (protein sparing modified fasting) and I got a cycle for the first time in a long time!! #pcos #offscalevictory” – Melissa