Mexican Shrimp Kabobs
If you haven’t noticed, I am listening! You all have asked for easy ketogenic recipes and I am making my keto recipes easier and easier for you so you can be successful! I adore waking up to messages from clients who are having amazing success and I want you to be able to live this lifestyle too! Everyone loves the food and the way they feel when keto; the problem seems to happen when people do not plan ahead or have something simple to make when they are hungry. So this simple recipe is for those of you who may have forgotten to plan:)
One thing I do that saves me so much time is that I get my seafood delivered to my door! I despise driving to the store and waiting in line. Now I get most of my groceries delivered to me! I’d much rather spend my time cooking healthy meals that going to the store. Sizzlefish allows you to customize your own box with fish and seafood that you love and it is offered at a great price!
Use Code Maria10 for $10 OFF your order!
Check out this video of what you can find in a box: Click HERE to customize your Sizzlefish order!
Mexican Shrimp Kabobs
- 12 medium shrimp peeled and de-veined (I used 2 packages of Sizzlefish shrimp)
- 1 1/2 teaspoonMaria's Keto Kitchen Taco Seasoning
- Avocado oil for grill
- For serving:
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo or salsa
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1 cup zucchini noodles
- Lightly brush grill grates with avocado oil. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place 4 wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Liberally sprinkle shrimp with spice mixture. Thread 3 to 4 shrimp onto each skewer. Grill for 3-4 minutes per side or until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Remove from grill and serve each skewer with pico de gallo or salsa and guacamole. Serve over zoodles if desired.
226 calories, 10g fat, 20g protein, 15g carbs, 5g fiber
Maria, I am just reading your book and trying to get my daughter on board. My grandson has eczema on his legs and because he didn’t test positive for dairy allergies, she doesn’t believe it could be the cause… help!
I would just try eliminating it and see if it helps. I think it will.
This is my 10th day on Keto and I have lost 3 lbs so far and reached ketosis. I am thrilled and love your recipes. I am noticing there are no fruits in the diet and will be travelling in 4 weeks to Aruba and hoping to be able to enjoy the local fruits. Any suggestions for me, how I am going to cope with staying on my diet while I am away for 7 days. Help please!
When I made the minute muffins, page 152, in Ketogenic Cooking, they seemed to separate in the ramekin. Cake like on top and a custard/jell on bottom. Does the egg separate and go to bottom or the oil?
Sorry not sure what happened. Maybe try mixing ingredients together when cold.